All reviews main building outdoor pool hotel grounds living room rented a car classic hotel the ground floor zip line lovely hotel three nights villa rothschild spa skyline frankfurt jacuzzi mattress
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2019 via mobile

The original room I received was very small with barely enough room for me and my luggage, and the hardest most uncomfortable beds. Fortunately they were able to move me to a better room with a king size bed and it made all the difference. The property is absolutely breathtaking, the staff are kind, and the breakfast is very good with options for all. The restaurant is fantastic, though expensive but I would highly recommend.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
S_Eisermann, Manager at Falkenstein Grand Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2019

Dear CgyGirl,

thank you so much for visiting the Falkenstein Grand Kempinski and taking some time to share your experience with us and other travelers. We are very pleased you enjoyed your stay by the end, even of some starting problems. We kindly apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused.

We would be honored welcoming you again soon.

Kind regards

Reviewed February 9, 2019

I had a meeting here at the Rothschild villa and stayed at this hotel as there were no rooms available there. Of course from the reception, the staff shows that you are at Kempinski, very classy...
I stayed at the building no 1, which was further dwn the road. But, I enjoyed the walk as the air was so fresh. The room, in fact the apartment was really a residence, with a main bedroom, and adjoint small bedroom, large saloon and kitchen, this place is probably not for someone like me who will spend couple of hours awake at the room. But all good, no complaints... The bathroom was relatively simple compared to the rest of the apartment...one would expect something more...

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
S_Eisermann, Manager at Falkenstein Grand Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your visit, your friendly feedback and for taking the time to share your experience with us and other travelers. We are very pleased you liked our hotel, the room and the service provided. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share this with my Team.

We would be honored welcoming you again soon, maybe next time in the Villa Rothschild Kempinski.

With best regards

Nicolle Schuck
PA to General Manager

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

Stayed there for a weekend. Really lovely hotel with very friendly personnel. Due to a status got a double upgrade. In room dining very quick and tasty and extra wishes were fulfilled smooth and efficiently. Definitely worth a stay.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
S_Eisermann, Manager at Falkenstein Grand Kempinski, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Dear Guest,

thank you so much for visiting the Falkenstein Grand Kempinski and taking some time to share your experience with us and other travelers. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback and I will share this with my Team.

We would be very happy to welcoming you again at the Falkenstein Grand Kempinski.

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 9, 2018 via mobile

I stayed for a business trip for 3 days. My meeting was in Kronberg so I rented a car - best option to have indepence as its a 10 mins ride by car.
It was my second time at thw hotel and the staff were very kind and helpful.
Tje breakfast is very good and the food at the restaurant ver good too.
Has a spa across the street. Its good and thwir staff very friendly too.
Good if tou have transportation for a few days to disconnect also.
Beautiful views of Kronberg anf Frankfurt in the distance.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Alejandra B.,

thank you so much for your friendly feedback and taking the time to share your experience. We are very happy you like our hotel and the service provided.

We would be honored welcoming you again soon in the Falkenstein Grand Kempinski.

With best regards

Reviewed September 17, 2018 via mobile

The location is very nice in the middle of a lot of greenery & very peaceful ... make sure u requests room in the main building they feel like hotel rooms(snd only ones with a sort of an AC) ... i was first given a room in one of the seven other buildings it was big hot mouldy with a kitchen & not nice at all it felt I was walking back in time. So finally I had to pay extra birgit a good room in main building .... the breakfast is included & is quite good although the kitchen service is very slow ...so breakfast before catching my flight was not possible because it took the chef more than 25 minutes to make one egg ... & I was the only person in the whole restaurant.
Used the spa one afternoon was not impressed at all with my massage the girl’s skill was way below average for +400€...
Sadly it was one disappointment after the other no way close to a 5 star hotel