“Good steak ”

Bookatable
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s an Italian place but I decided to get a beef tenderloin from the owner’s recommendation. It was very good. Had a salad to start with. I’m glad I didn’t have a bigger appetizer. The entree was plentiful to say the least. Nice and rare just the way I like it. The owner was chatty and friendly which was nice since I dined by myself. I’d go back

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (94)

Reviewed August 10, 2019 via mobile

Very nice place in the pedestrian area of a lovely village. Food almost sufficient. Insufficient ratio quality / price.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed June 20, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed a lunch on their terasse on a holiday. The short menu is a clear indication that they focus on quality, and this was also proven in the plates. However, the prices of the specials were not announced to us and they do not have kids choices/prices. It turned out to be a very pricey lunch, served by a not so professional staff. Sauce was spilled on our clothes, and we barely got an apology.
Expect a long wait for your meal.

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019

A friend and I enjoyed lunch at Lucullus. I enjoyed the entrée a great deal (but I did get talked in to trying the goat cheesecake and would not recommend that one.) Good service, too.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2018

The moment we walked in, we were greeted warmly, our coats were hung, and we were brought to the cozy back room with walls lined of bottles of wine. It was a wonderfully warm and welcoming environment, the service was prompt and friendly, and the food was delicious. I would absolutely return if I'm back in the area.

Date of visit: December 2018