“A very good place to stay-a homely atmosphere.”

Piarco Village Suites
Ranked #1 of 7 Piarco B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 1, 2013

You are treated as a special person, the food and service is superb.Air conditioning at the right

temprature.Very congenial atmosphere and homely.I enjoyed the coconut water and jelly,soursop

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay,because of the good service and courtesy extended.The breakfast which included a wide range of tropical fruits and "punches" are delicious.
The management leaves no stones unturned to ensure comfort and I plan to return there
on my next visit.

The

Room Tip: The top floor rooms are the best-they allow you to have a panoramic view
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2013

Thanks for your review and kind comments and I hope we can be of service to you again.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My stay at Piarco village suite was a very pleasant one. It starts with a warm reception then to the room that is very clean, air coditioned, has new fixtures and nicely layed out. I stayed in the suite room which had a full kitchen with new appliances- stove, refrigerator, microwave etc.. So if you are the type that likes to cook you own food, this would be perfect for you. There is also a bar counter, a large sofa that can be used as a bed. There are also large wall mounted HDtv's in the bedroom and "living room" area. The bathroom has a shower with nice fixtures that are all new. In addition, there is free high speed wi-fi, so you can keep in touch with your emails etc..Finally, Piarco village suites offers complimentary breakfast.
Now,if you to ask me if I would stay here again, my answer would be a resounding yes. I guarantee, Piarco village suite is one of the best "Bed and breakfast" available near Piarco airport. If you decide to stay there, Veejaintee and co. will ensure that your stay will be a pleasant one.

Room Tip: It's not a big resort with lots room. All the rooms are well maintained. It's just whether...
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Veejaintee B, Manager at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thanks for your kind comments and I look forward to serving again.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed at Piarco Village Suites for 9 days and enjoyed every one of them. The proximity to the airport and the mall was perfect for me. The compound itself was well taken care of with a peaceful view. The gazebo located across from the suites was ideal after my long days to just relax with the cool breeze. The rooms themselves have everything you need: a comfortable bed, an HD TV! (with cable). Of course the bathrooms were more than adequate - large spacious shower stalls with enough water pressure and warmth ( BTW this is very difficult to find in Trinidad from my experience ). The breakfast had enough variety to satisfy any appetite, one thing you must ask for is the pepper sauce (proceed with caution). The hosts made me feel like I was part of the family, they went above and beyond to satisfy my needs. All in all it was a great experience and I will visit again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled solo

It was our pleasure serving you.
Thanks for your review.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I spend seven days at the PVS ( Piarco village Suite) very family friendly accommodation,Got an invite to ring in the new year 2013,hosted by the owners great party,Good corn soup,great Dj. I wanted doubles for breakfast and I got it, You have a great team Mrs V.good luck with your business,as we will say Trni To D Bone.I know where am staying on my next visit home. PVS.
Bernadette:

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

We look forward to serving you sometime soon and thanks for your review.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife, two teenagers and I just returned from a trip to Tobago. On our flight back to Toronto, our awkward itnerary demanded that we be in Piarco Airport for 7 hours, from 7:00 in the morning until 2:00 in the afternoon. So we booked ourselves into Piarco Village Suites, which is owned and operated by Veejaintee and her husband. From the first phone conversation, Veejaintee put me at ease. As promised, she picked us up from the airport, drove us to her lovely B&B (a three minute drive), and fed us a generous breakfast. We stayed in a suite, which was very comfortable, and allowed all four of us to stretch out, watch some TV, and nap some. She took the trouble to phone our airline to confirm our actual departure time and insured that we were driven back to the airport one hour before the flight time, which was perfect. Veejaintee has a long history of professional airline work, which is helpful. She and her husband are savvy, kind-hearted, and charming operators. Although this facility has no swimming pools or luxuries of that sort, it is a clean and tasteful operation, great to stay at, and not over-priced. Highly recommend.

Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Thanks for your review and I hope we can be of service to you in the future.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

After a delayed flight, my girlfriend and I missed the last flight to Tobego so we stayed here for the night and I'm so glad we did! This place is a 10 out of 10 in every department! The rooms are well sized, clean and new. The owners were just the salt of the earth, very friendly good people! The breakfast was fantastic. What more can I say, I want to go back!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple

I appreciate your kind comments and I look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed December 29, 2012

I stayed at Piarco Village Suite for a layover to and from another Caribbean island. I must admit that I am kind of last minute in making travel plans. What caught me was how accommodating the owner was; very understanding and pleasant. The property is perfectly located, only a few minutes away from the airport. As part of the package we were picked up at the airport. The rooms are all little different, neat and comfortable ( stayed in 103 & 4). Breakfast was amazing. There were lots to choose from. For a small property I was not expecting any wifi but there is and it is absolutely free! I could not have asked for a better place to spend my nights. The owner always checked in to see if all was well and if there was anything else she could have done. I would recommend this place anytime. This is my new home whenever I travel to Trinidad. Wish I stayed longer but I am grateful and happy I did. Hospitality unmatched! Best wishes!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Veejaintee B, Owner at Piarco Village Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2013

Thank you for your kind comments and I hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Piarco
Hyatt Regency Trinidad
Regent Star Hotel
#2 of 5 in Piarco
Holiday Inn Express Trincity Trinidad Airport
D' Coconut Cove Holiday Beach Resort

Been to Piarco Village Suites? Share your experiences!