“Morning Coffee!”

Black Diamond Espresso
Reviewed October 8, 2018

The staff is very friendly, the product good, and prices reasonable. Located right at the base of the mountain.

Reviewed January 10, 2018

Tried another place the day before... Glad I headed here! My Latte was great. The woman at the counter was super friendly. This will be my coffee spot when I'm at the Taos Ski Valley!

Reviewed April 5, 2017 via mobile

As a long time taos couple it is always great to start at the day at b d. Nice to hang after skiing and enjoy a coffee by the bomb fire and the locals hanging out.

Reviewed March 19, 2017

Yummy and fast..my favorite is the charged Chai :) Easy location at the base of the slopes alongside the other shops and resorts.

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I decided to try a cup of coffee, because of such good reviews on Trip Advisor. I was not disappointed! I got a Breve, and it was excellent. I asked for the type of coffee they used, and they told me Gevalia. Wonderful staff, and great location right next to the shops and lift.