What a wonderful stay. We were here for the annual Big Barndance music festival. The staff is superb and a wealth of information about the hotel and the event. Tickets for the festival were waiting for us at the front desk, and the festival was held at the bottom of Lift 1, about 300 yards from the hotel.
This property is really not a hotel. It is privately owned condos of all sizes and amenities that are rented out when the owners are absent. The rooms are spotless. The hotel is spotless. Bedding is the absolute best ever..... memory foam mattresses. What a pleasant surprise.
The attached restaurant/bar was not open on our arrival (Thursday) but Friday thru Sunday we enjoyed each meal. You need to keep in mind that this area is a ski resort, and most shops
and facilities are not open every day.
We spent 5 days here, and when we got back home we started planning our stay at this same
property for next year. This is a 4 or 5 star property, and next year can't come soon enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The new Edelweiss Lodge & Spa combines the charm and perfect location of the original Edelweiss Hotel with a refined sense of service and updated amenities. Located right on the slopes for true ski-in/ski-out convenience, our spacious condominiums are beautifully appointed with great views of the slopes or the valley. On-site amenities include an exercise room, cedar sauna, boot lockers, ski valet service, ski shop, and underground parking. The Spa offers a range of quality therapies and the restaurant is a great place for an apre ski by the fire or romantic dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Edelweiss Lodge & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Edelweiss Lodge And Spa
- Edelweiss Hotel Taos Ski Valley
- Edelweiss Lodge & Spa Taos County/Taos Ski Valley, NM