“Best lunch in Taos area!”
Review of Cafe Naranja

Cafe Naranja
Description: Café Naranja is Taos Ski Valley's most popular breakfast stop. Enjoy freshly-baked pastries, fresh squeezed orange juice, a full espresso bar, and breakfast specialties like our Breakfast Burrito and Huevos Rancheros - both smothered with our famous New Mexican red or green chile sauce. It's a perfect beginning to a vigorous day on the slopes.
Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had the pleasure of eating lunch here after a Sunday hike. I’m a vegan and he’s a meat eater and we were thrilled to find great options for both of us. I had the deviled avocado salad, he had the steak salad and we shared handmade french fries. Everything was absolutely delicious! To top it all off the prices are reasonable and the setting is gorgeous. This is my new favorite place to eat lunch in the Taos area. I highly recommend you try it out!

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Perfect place for breakfast. Outside/inside seating, great service, and good food. I had blue corn pancakes & bacon...delicious, and good coffee too.

Reviewed July 3, 2018

We spent Sunday night in the ski village and took a short walk Monday morning before checking out. We planned to check out after our short walk and have breakfast in Taos but when we passed the café Naranja, we noticed that they had a nice outdoor seating area so we decided to look at their menu. We spoke with Jon (manager?) and he made a couple of recommendations so we decided to give it a try. I had my phone in the hotel room but wished I had carried it as my Huevos rancheros would have made a great photo! The presentation was beautiful but they were also delicious. They have really good coffee too, Jon was quite pleasant and the service was excellent. The other thing that we really enjoyed was being able to sit outside and have breakfast in the fresh air. As a restaurant owner myself who offers outdoor seating, we appreciate having that option and almost always take advantage of outdoor seating if available. One small detail that impressed me as well was that the silver-wear was nice and shiny! I just loved the café Naranja! Nice clean place, friendly service, delicious food, reasonably priced, good coffee and great outdoor seating! 5 very strong stars!!

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

The Gravlax Salad with Rye Bread was great- generous portion of gravlax for $. The accompaning beet-horseradish relish was exceptional.
The bratwurst sandwich was also very good - they have both Bavarian sweet and spicy mustard.

Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

We arrive just as they open and had great service. We stop before skiing and the breakfast was hot and filling. The first day was a breakfast croissant and the second day was French toast. Breakfast is reasonably priced. So a good place to stop before you start the morning.
Will definitely return when back in the area.