A pic can say a thousand words... Check the pics that we uploaded and you'll see what we mean.
The story goes:
1) When we booked online this hotel, they promised us a Bunglow. What the "hotel" mean bunglow is a small room (10 sq meters) with a twin bed, very old furniture, and a tiny bathroom. The view from the balcony is ok.
2) The hotel location is not what we excpeted as well. It's beside a swamp with lot of mosquitos, fortunately there are protective strainerat the windows. The nearest place for drinks, or food is 4 klm away,
3) When we entered our room, we check that it was not cleaned at all, although that we arrived 3 hours later than the check in time. We asked immediately for the room to be cleaned. THE AREAS THAT WAS UNCLEANED WAS: The Balcony (See attached Pic), the Furnitures (See attahced picture), the Bathroom (see attached pictures). The floor at the main room was also not clean with a dead beatle and many ants surrounding it!!!! Also there was a curtain that had some blood stains or some kind of colour.
After 8 hours when we got back to our room, the only place that had been cleaned was the floor on the main room.
We asked again for our room to be cleaned, showing to the responibile person the photos that we uploaded. The next morning they promised us that all the rooms will be cleaned. We left early in the morning and came back late at night. The bathroom (afer asking twice to be cleand) at last it was cleaned. BUT the balcony was still DIRTY!!!
It's up to you now... :)
4) The Breakfast it was ok. Only the orange juice WAS FAKE. Very watered and no juice taste at all.
5) The stuff was very polite and they did whatever they could for us not to depart earlier than our booked departure. We stayed only 3 days out of 6 that it was our booking. :(
Anyway, if you like a hotel in the middle of nowhere, full of mosquitos, dirty, with old furniture but with ok breakfast and polite stuff and you are ready to pay 60 euros per night.. then it's yours!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is under new management since January 2012! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Booking.com, Bookgreece.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Roselands Hotel Bungalows reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Roselands Hotel kós
- Roselands Hotel Bungalows Kos/Marmari