Where to start. What a wonderful small family run hotel. Ramona ever the helpful host nothing was too much. I booked this as a bit of a last minute deal for a friend and myself. The welcome was friendly. We arrived a little early for our room. SO we had a seat and a drink. We were then shown to our room. The room was functional but also included a kitchenette area with a fridge and Kettle. The bathroom compact bath and shower. If you are not keen on just putting your used toilet paper into the bin take some nappy sacks.
The hotel is rural with ample sunbeds and a lovely pool. The beach is approx 800m from the hotel down an almost unmade road. two beach beds 5 euro for the day.
The food is home cooked Greek delicious different everyday for lunch and dinner always lots of fresh salad available. Under All-inclusive light drinks are only with the meals and are local wine and beer. Soft drinks are local coke sprite or fanta but that is really no issue.
Ramona was very approachable as were the rest of her family.
Ideal for those looking for a quiet relaxing vacation. I am already looking to return later this year. Thank you Ramona and family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located between the summer resorts Tigaki and Marmari ,800 m from the beantiful sandy beach ,2km from the center of Marmari village with supermarkets ,shops ,tavernas and bars ,the bus stop is at 50 m from its gate ,a very quiet location ,ideal with children. The hotel is build with 3 different satelite buildings ,1 with 2 floors ,1 with 2 floors (the same) and 1with reception ,restaurant ,bar breakfast terrace and tv corner.Swimming pool ,children swimming pool ,pool bar ,playground ,table tennis ,beach volley at the beach , Free private parkingBicycle Rental, Car Hire, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying ,Air Conditioning, Hairdryer, Bathroom Amenities, Bath or Shower, Satellite TV ,Tea/Coffee Maker,Refrigerator ,Balcony...Room Size: 30 square metersOur rooms are for up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Bookgreece.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aslanis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aslanis Village kós
- Aslanis Village Hotel kós
- Aslanis Village Kos/Marmari