My wife and I went for 1 week after checking reviews on here... we were not disappointed at all!!
The welcome we received from Romana and Yannis was warm and we felt at home straight away.
The room was spotlessly clean (even the bathroom which can sometimes let them down) and the daily cleaning was excellent, with our sheets being left in interesting fan shapes (and my wifes pyjamas :-) ) and the towels as a lotus flower!!
The food was simple but tasty as you would expect from a family run business. We didn't have the same food dished up twice in the week we stayed. The Beer and Wine on offer during meal times was both refreshing (beer/white wine) and robust (red wine). For those who complain about not having drinks included at all times you need to check what you are booking!!!! It is quite plainly stated as being 'All Inclusive Light'
The pool was 'bracing' but clean and the pool area was always immaculate.
Prices at the bar are reasonable but obviously the exchange rate affects this.
Gregory was a whizz behind the bar with the cocktails (which I would highly recommend trying) and always had a smile, even when pulled away from other things to serve.
I would definitely like to go back again!!
The only negatives had nothing to do with Romana and Yannis but due to our booking at Greek Easter meant that most small mini-markets were closed and the buses were not running until the penultimate day of our holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located between the summer resorts Tigaki and Marmari ,800 m from the beantiful sandy beach ,2km from the center of Marmari village with supermarkets ,shops ,tavernas and bars ,the bus stop is at 50 m from its gate ,a very quiet location ,ideal with children. The hotel is build with 3 different satelite buildings ,1 with 2 floors ,1 with 2 floors (the same) and 1with reception ,restaurant ,bar breakfast terrace and tv corner.Swimming pool ,children swimming pool ,pool bar ,playground ,table tennis ,beach volley at the beach , Free private parkingBicycle Rental, Car Hire, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying ,Air Conditioning, Hairdryer, Bathroom Amenities, Bath or Shower, Satellite TV ,Tea/Coffee Maker,Refrigerator ,Balcony...Room Size: 30 square metersOur rooms are for up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aslanis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aslanis Village kós
- Aslanis Village Hotel kós
- Aslanis Village Kos/Marmari