We recently stayed at the Aslanis village hotel and had a great week! It's set in a quiet area between Marmari and Tigaki, the location was perfect because it was a 5 minute walk to the beach and a short trip to either village by bike. The beach was lovely, clear blue sea and sandy beach with amazing sunsets because it's west-facing.
The hotel is lovely, nice clean apartment, really nice swimming pool and picturesque grounds. Our highlight was the food! We found ourselves looking forward to meal-times, there was usually a choice of three traditional mains and always a selection of different fresh salads, with lots of feta, and of course, olives!
We loved both the red and white wines and there was a really nice cold beer on tap for meal-times.
All the staff were great, very helpful and attentive and helped us sort out hiring a moped which we definitely recommend as a way of seeing the island. Two things you should see whilst on the island is to visit the town of Zia (beautiful, hilltop village) and our favorite, the thermal springs on the north east coast.
We both loved our stay here and recommend it as the perfect base for a holiday on Kos.
Catherine & Phil
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located between the summer resorts Tigaki and Marmari ,800 m from the beantiful sandy beach ,2km from the center of Marmari village with supermarkets ,shops ,tavernas and bars ,the bus stop is at 50 m from its gate ,a very quiet location ,ideal with children. The hotel is build with 3 different satelite buildings ,1 with 2 floors ,1 with 2 floors (the same) and 1with reception ,restaurant ,bar breakfast terrace and tv corner.Swimming pool ,children swimming pool ,pool bar ,playground ,table tennis ,beach volley at the beach , Free private parkingBicycle Rental, Car Hire, Tour Desk, Fax/Photocopying ,Air Conditioning, Hairdryer, Bathroom Amenities, Bath or Shower, Satellite TV ,Tea/Coffee Maker,Refrigerator ,Balcony...Room Size: 30 square metersOur rooms are for up to 4 people. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Aslanis Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aslanis Village kós
- Aslanis Village Hotel kós
- Aslanis Village Kos/Marmari