All reviews lovely greek family recommend this hotel minutes walk away peace and quiet per day hired bikes family run kos town mama cocktails supermarket holiday cycle season sunbeds tigaki
Reviewed June 22, 2015 via mobile

We cannot sing the praises of this family run establishment enough. Quiet, relaxed, no screaming children or excessive tourists...just a relaxing, refreshing break where you are looked after like one of the family.
The perfect relaxing break...with the opportunity for a fun night out when required!

No concerns, complaints or queries!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Partytime890
Reviewed March 25, 2015 via mobile

I enjoyed every single day I spent there with my girlfriend during our holidays! The hotel is built in a great spot and the management and accommodation was absolutely perfect. Looking forward to being back there in the future! I suggest everyone to book in advance with no hesitation!

Date of stay: August 2014
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Labros K
Reviewed November 2, 2014

Stayed here for a 2nd time and is now even better. The family have started offering half board and the evening meals were spot on, really tasty and plenty of variety. We arrived very late on the first night and did not expect any food but a full evening meal was prepared for us. Unfortunately we needed the doctor on holiday and the Greek family really took care of us, making phone calls and even accompanying us to the doctor for translation if needed. I would recommend this hotel for anyone staying in Kos. A car would be preferred but there are taxis and local bus stops if needed. Thank you Dimitris and Manos and all your family for everything. Hope we see you again. Gareth Debbie & Ben.

Room tip: Generally two story apartments or Studios. A choice of either pool or sea view.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank Standeg
Reviewed September 26, 2014

This is a very beautiful hotel, with warm, friendly and helpful staff, who make you feel welcome and well looked after. We stayed in a double room, which was always clean and tidy, and of a good size. The pool was great and clean and the cocktails amazing! The food in hotel was delicious with plenty of choice. Personally I loved the home made pizza as well as the buffet. I would definitely recommend this hotel for couples when you seek calm and a very nice hotel. Only a ten minute drive from Kos Town, I will always remember this brilliant holiday!!!!!!
I would like to thank all the staff from housekeeping to gardener to manager all where great. Special thanks to Stellios, Clairy, Manos, Dimitris, Vassili and Crysida.
G & V

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Venetia P
Reviewed September 20, 2014

To start with got to admit took a bit of a flyer booking this hotel as not many reviews available and was a bit worried having booked half board in a 2 bed apartment (something never normally do but as hotel a bit out of town thought might be useful!). On arrival found room to be 1 bed apartment with two beds in living area however didnt feel need to complain as apartment was extremely spacious with good view out of balcony and were proper beds not sofa beds. Rooms very basic as are most in Greece but clean. The complex is run by a lovely friendly Greek family who cant do enough for you. It was my daughters birthday the day after we arrived and just from taking details from passports owners realised this and made special cake for her, beautiful cheesecake decorated with all things kids like, smarties, grapes, jam, banana, sparklers, candles etc... lovely surprise and made her birthday extra special.
Food in evenings was lovely, need not have worried at all, different dish every night cooked by owner and friend together with Greek salad, bread all very enjoyable, breakfast basic and samey but great set up for day, constantly replinished when empty by hardworking staff. Pool area never too busy (we visited in August) and very pleasant, pool snacks great and good value. Also there was free Wi-fi in bar area.
As it was so hot we didnt venture far, beach 15 min walk (with two children quicker when I was on my own!) Pass stables on the way so alot of horses use the beach at different times so did see horse muck on more than one occasion but its a long beach so plenty of space to sit elsewhere! 2 sun beds and umbrella for 5 euros a day, the lady running them even gave us 2 bunches of grapes with our change! Walked to Marmari one day with two moaning children which took about 30 minutes (am sure there was a quicker way!) we didnt think there was much there (blink and you miss it!) beach alot more cramped with sunbeds, did eat a very unsatisfactory meal in beach front restaurant (last one on way out of town if you turn left in front of beach) chicken not cooked properly, sent back and same piece came back well overcooked and inedible with same chips (now cold). Was very glad to return to the Bouradanis! Had lovely walk back along the beach. Did venture out in taxi to Kos Town as didnt hire a car (bout 22 euros each way) lovely town very picturesque.
All in all had an excellent very relaxing week at the Bouradanis Hotel and would highly recommend, if you like complete relaxation and very low key entertainment (quiet background music) you will enjoy a stay here, Clary certainly looks after you she even sent us home with 3 jars of homemade jam (beautiful thank you Clary) and ask Makis for one of his Delirium cocktails (I could drink those all day and I dont normally drink!) The hotel is a little out of the way (probably do need some form of transport when there) but the welcome and care from owners more than makes up for it. Would definately book again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family