Barbara Pardini, the General Manager of this hotel goes the extra mile. She actually walked us to the shop to purchase our train ticket to Cinque Terre and made sure we knew to validate the ticket so we wouldn't be charged the EUR 50 fine per person for not doing so!!! The hotel is unique and very quaint. The town of Pietrasanta is lovely and we enjoyed our stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Albergo Pietrasanta is located in a grand seventeenth century palazzo, formerly known as the Barsanti-Bonetti, in the historical center of the town, near the Cathedral and the medieval square. A lovely veranda, facing landscaped gardens with century-old palm trees, connects the main building to the adjacent converted stables and provides a peaceful setting to have a quiet conversation or read a book. An extraordinary collection of contemporary art works is on permanent display at the Albergo Pietrasanta. The collection gives an exhaustive overview of the development of Italian art from the middle of the twentieth century until today. Each of the 15 rooms and 5 suites has been designed individually: furniture and colors have been chosen according to the structure of the spaces. Contemporary art works are displayed in staircases, lounges, and conference rooms, creating a comfortable atmosphere reminiscent of a fine private home, but coupled with the service of a first class hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Albergo Pietrasanta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Albergo Pietrasanta Hotel Pietrasanta
- Albergo Pietrasanta Marina Di