“Had a vegetarian salad from them delivered to work”

Pecorino Ost Och Sant
Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Osby
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

I ate their vegetarian salad today and I must say for the first time in Scandinavia I enjoyed the salad. It was nice with a good mix and a great taste, fresh and also creative in some ways. I have never been to the place myself but can endorse the food!

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

I visit this place every now and then. They serve lunch, have a full cheese and ham assortment along with many gourmé products. A true gem in the countryside.

Reviewed August 17, 2017 via mobile

Pecorino is a must visit if you are in or drive through Osby.

Either for a tasty sallad for lunch, a nice cup of pure passionated espresso or get some nice cheese and cold cuts for the evening with friends and family.

I love the engagement from the staff and would highly recommended a trip to Pecorino for some flavours of Europe

Reviewed May 24, 2017

Nice atmosphere, you can eat inside or outside, charming little village worth a visit. Typical Swedish, don't miss FRÖJD av Sweden not far from Pecorino. One of the nicest shops I've seen in Scandinavia.

Reviewed May 27, 2016 via mobile

We called in for lunch which was a buffet. Excellent cheeses Accompanied by average pasta, salad and cold cuts. Bread ran out and was not replaced. Service friendly and coffee acceptable.