Just had 3 nights here. Views to die for and the staff were great.
Food was disappointing as it was all buffet for tour groups so we catch the shuttle to Taormina and ate there most days.
Despite the food we were happy with this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- All rooms of Baia Taormina have a balcony or a terrace with superb views on the sea and overlooking the incomparable bay from Taormina to Giardini Naxos. Internet Wi-Fi connection is free of charge and guests can reach Taormina in 10 minutes with a private and free shuttle granted by the hotel. Two swimming pools are available for all guests and one of them is filled with natural sea water. The hotel has two restaurants with breathtaking views and offering either traditional Sicilian and international food. It is also possible to book beauty treatments or massages through the Exclusive Spa Centre of the hotel. Other amenities include a bar and pool bar, 24-hour Reception and one meeting room with audiovisual equipment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Baia Taormina reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel Santa Teresa Di Riva
- Baia Taormina-Grand Palace Hotel And Spa
- Baia Taormina Italy/Sicily - Province Of Messina