See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 12, 2020

Following a problem with another place we ended up in this place.
The manager took care of us like we have rarely been. She was extremely helpful!
The team was super nice as well.
The room was good and clean and breakfast complete.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Gwenb8888
Reviewed December 16, 2019

I been Kalaw City on Oct/ 2019 for inspection trip, I stayed at Myat Taw Win Hotel Kalaw, This Hotel is Quiet and Nice hotel and Hotel staff are also Kindly. Next Morning I trekked the race of their own organization's Itinerary. Enjoyed and satisfied for that trip.

Room tip: Near the Hnee Pagoda, Best View of atmosphere , Way of the hiking trip,
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed December 14, 2019

I went Kalaw for Inspection trip the back date of Oct, 2019.
I stayed at Mya Taw Win Hotel Kalaw 1 night and 2 Days. Hotel Accommodations fantastic.
Situated at quiet place, near the Hnee Pagoda, on the way of Trekking path. They also provided and managed for my trek.

Room tip: If highest storied, most feeling scenery you can get
Date of stay: October 2019