All reviews nice view golf range low season in town cold weather nice service stay there again free of charge rooms are spacious top floor taxi balcony luggage toilet mountains
Selected filters
Reviewed May 16, 2018

The Hotel ist situated a little outside the town, but I was given a bicycle for free. The rooms a modern and clean.
As usual in Myanmar there is little or no sound-proof. But since I was there in the low season, it has been ok. Thankyou for the good time in Shan State

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2018 via mobile

Decoration

It is a modern style hotel and very nice.

Staff

Staff are really friendly and helpful.

Location

A little bit far from town and no motor bike service is available. They only provide you the bicycle (FoC) and they will call a taxi for you if you request them. If they can serve the motor bike service for customers, it would be perfect.

Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner

Restaurant is just beside of the lobby. They will serve a breakfast into your room (without charging any fees) if you don't want to go downstairs.
I was trying Myanmar food mostly since my lunch was ruined. I was ordering the Medium rare beef steak and well done has been served. The waiter apologized and he tried to exchangee with the new one (it is a nice service and difficult to experience in Myanmar). The manager popped up next day during my lunch and apologized me. Then, he cut off the fees for late check-out. The kitchen serve until 22:00 everynight.

Will I stay there again?

I will definitely stay at that hotel if I visit to Kalaw next time (maybe this June). Hey you guys from that hotel, thank you for your kindness and taking a good care of me during my stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed February 17, 2018 via mobile

Really, I am a little perplexed by the rave reviews.

Here are my thoughts:

This to me is 2 star Hotel. Views not great, rooms ok but with ridiculous rain shower next to the toilet! Everything is wet.
Did not feel like a new Hotel at all - starting to look quite scruffy in parts.

Mattresses stored on two floors next to lifts they were there for the 2 full days we were there.

Breakfast not great. First day buffet Western breakfast was fried eggs and white sweetened bread.
Un-drinkable coffee served and then when we saw they had a coffee machine ordered 2 decent coffees were charged extra- ok!

At times communication was difficult when the manager was not there.

Good quality bikes to take out free of charge.

As always from our experience in Myanmar everyone is kind and tries to be helpful.

Did not eat at the restaurant other than breakfast.
Felt perhaps it was more geared towards larger groups- could be wrong.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank EyresLondon
Reviewed January 25, 2018 via mobile

Rooms are neat, tidy and spacious. Each room has a balcony with picturesque scenery surrounded by golf range and mountains. Very good breakfast, variety of choices. Staffs are so friendly and helpful. Besides, indoor warm-watered pool and jacuzzi are amazing. I'm confident AF that 360 Kalaw is the best one in town.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Korojmesiter
360KalawHotel, other at 360 Kalaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2018

Thank you for your review. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay here. All the best to you.

Reviewed January 11, 2018 via mobile

We arrived at December. But we got more cold weather. We stayed there 2 days. Service is good. Waiters and hotel staffs are warmful.but a little problem, in 2 days, Heaters did not do well due to weather.The top and the roof are amazing. It is 360 like circle

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
360KalawHotel, General Manager at 360 Kalaw Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2018

Dear,

Thank you so much and we are so glad that you have a good stay here. Heaters usually took a litte time to work perfectly but we are already following up on this. It will be all set and done for your next visit.

With warmest regards,