“Amazing...and even kids menu”
Review of Le Rustique

Le Rustique
Cuisines: Gastropub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2014

Called ahead and said they had a kids menu.
Came around 6 pm on Thursday. It was quiet and sat outside with kids. Kids able to chill out and they brought a super nice dinner for them so fast! Chicken and fries and a pasta. Simple but my kids loved it and all homemade!
Then our food arrived. My husband had the caribou that was absolutely amazing. I had the bison and was quite good. Not everywhere is cool with kids and you get to have beautiful food in a great atmosphere.
I would go early if you have kids.
I'd love to go back for a romantic dinner. This place is a great find in tremblant!!!

1  Thank YogaMamaLana
There are newer reviews for Le Rustique

Reviewed August 8, 2014

Everything was superb at this restaurant, except perhaps the portion size of the side dishes, which could have been more generous. I went here with my boyfriend. I had a white fish and he had the "serf" (buck). His meat was out of this world! My fish, while very good, was indistinguishable (to me) from other (less expensive) white fishes. Also, though the fish was described as being lemon and ginger flavoured, I was unable to discern these flavours -- they were, presumably, too subtle for my palate.

The service and atmosphere were wonderful. We were made to feel completely welcome while requesting service in English.

While I can appreciate the value for money where the meat was concerned, I had difficulty with the minute amount of rice and vegetables that came with the main dishes. This affected not only the practical issue of getting a full meal but the more esthetic issue of the presentation of the food, which, too me, seemed lacking in relation to the size of the plate.

In any case, this will go down as a memorable meal based on the buck meat my boyfriend ordered. It was exceptionally tender and flavourful.

Le Rustique R, Gérant at Le Rustique, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2014

Dear, thank you for the comment, It's much appreciated and we are taking note of the little concern to keep being better.

Reviewed August 6, 2014

The presentation is the only thing better than the taste! Excellent, just perfect. The outdoor patio is a nice touch. Quiet and relaxing. The servers speak French and English. We had shrimp penne, watermelon salad, bison medallions, and chocolate cheesecake. Everything was fantastic. Service was quick. The menu changes daily I believe, as the chef makes things fresh and with locally purchased items. Highly recommend this restaurants. Romantic and intimate.

2  Thank Lise P
Reviewed August 5, 2014

You have to eat here, it's wonderful in every way. It has excellent ambiance, an epic play list, and the food is more than I could have ever hoped for. I wish I could eat here every single day.

1  Thank Caitlin C
Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is the 2nd time that my husband and I have eaten at La Rustique. We had dinner there tonight and I must say that this is by far the best restaurant in the Tremblant region!! It really is a culinary experience. The food is excellent....delicious and the service is equally as good! We will be back.
Merci!