“Extremely accommodating, fab food.”

The Ginger Fox Public House
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Albourne
Cuisines: Bar, European, British, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Romantic, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Extremely accommodating, fab food.”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

We recently had a family meal for 17 in the ginger fox's private dining room upstairs to celebrate my father in laws 80th birthday. The atmosphere was lovely with lots if candles lighting the room. And old pictures they allowed us to put on the wall. The staff were totally on the ball with all our requirements and allowed us time to make speeches without any interruptions of clearing or serving food. The food was very good and served simultaneously at each course. The staff were so accommodating and friendly it really made the evening! Well done ginger fox.

Lindfield,UK
“Great food,great place.”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

The quality just gets better and better.Tucked away near the foot of the South Downs the Ginger Fox is good value and buzzy.The team are always very welcoming and pleasant

• Visited February 2013
Dormansland, United Kingdom
“Simply stunning!”
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I visited The Ginger Fox for the first time on Sunday. Having looked at the menu on the Internet beforehand I wondered if the food would be worth the price, I needn't have worried. The service and the food were some of the best I have had in a very long time. I was also very impressed with how child friendly they were. My son's place had been set with a child's cup and crayons in preparation. Our waitress was friendly and efficient. she it made it so that we could have relaxed lunch but at the same time was always on hand should we need anything more. The food was amazing. We all had starters, mains and desserts, with which not a fault was found.
For all of these reasons I will not only be visiting again, I will be recommending to everyone I know that they do too.

• Visited February 2013
“Great food in nice pub near Downs”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Warm and cosy busy pub near the Downs and not far from Devils Dyke / Brighton. Had Crispy cuttlefish starter which was fantastic then Roast beef followed by Sticky Toffee pudding which was great. The server was a little blunt & inattentive but the food was great which made up for it. Reservations recommended as we even had to wait for a space in the car park!

• Visited January 2013
Brighton England
“Consistently good.”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We've eaten at the Ginger Fox several times recently and the food and service remain consitently good. We live in Brighton but the short drive out of town is well worth it.

• Visited January 2013