“VERY SPECIAL”
other travelers have booked this property
7 x4m heated pool Comfortable loungers
Master bedroom with balcony
Balcony
Ensuite dressing area
Ensuite bathroom
Beautiful volcanic  panorama from master bedroom balcony
The view towards the sea at Costa Teguise from the 2nd balcony
Sunset from the villa
Lanzarote in the Spring
Dining out in lanzarote
Dining out
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

noplaceli...
London, United Kingdom
“VERY SPECIAL”
Reviewed July 8, 2018 for a stay in July 2018

What a beautiful villa. Every attention has been paid to detail. The space is modern and thoughtfully laid out. Light and airy with lots of access to the terraces, pool and outside spaces. The kitchen is well designed, big fridge, lots of storage space and a great range of equipment.
The living spaces are comfortable. Spacious couch, big telly. The bedrooms are roomy and the master bedroom upstairs is essentially a suite. You know you are on holiday when you have a choice of balconies, a walk In dressing room and a double bathroom. Perfect.
The owners have made sure that everything is thought through. So the villa is enjoyable and welcoming. 20 mins from the airport and using clear straightforward instructions provided, we arrived to impeccable cleanliness. Everything was spotless. It was like we were the first ever guests.
The a/c is cold, the water pressure is strong, the hangers are plentiful, the Wi-fi is reliable. All the little things that could irk are smoothed over.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We didn’t explore but just lounged at the villa making use of the pool and the great accommodation.
The owners quite rightly advised a car is needed to venture out of Nazaret, the little hamlet where the villa is situated, but we managed with the local radio taxis to get to grocery shop and Teguise is only a short ride away. We enjoyed the peace and quiet of Casa Carolina so didn’t venture far.
I don’t hesitate to recommend this well appointed, luxurious, quality holiday home.

Date of stay: July 2018
Jul 9, 2018
Thank you for your amazing review. Its a pleasure to hear that you have had such a relaxing enjoyable time. It is a place to really switch off and relax.
Thank you for all the detailed comments.
I hope to welcome you back again in the future.
PD952
Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom
“The best villa ever!”
Reviewed June 27, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

We holiday in Lanzarote on a regular basis.As this was our fourteenth visit so far, and we always rent a villa, we feel well qualified to comment on this property.
We can say without hesitation that this is the most outstanding villa we have ever rented on the island - so much so, that we have already booked another holiday here later this year, and can easily foresee this being our regular base for holidays in the coming years.
The house is modern, stylish and spacious, with high quality equipment. As keen gardeners we appreciated how well the gardens were maintained, and how attractive they are. The grounds are quite private, and for those with children it is reassuring to note that the swimming pool is fitted with gates which can be securely locked.
The owners could not be more helpful, and respond to any questions extremely quickly. The local managers are also highly responsive.
With long experience of Lanzarote we also find that the location of this property, in the village of Oasis de Nazaret, is very central and perfect for our needs, allowing easy access to all parts of the island.
We are delighted to have found this villa, are grateful to the owners, and look forward to our future holidays here. We recommend it wholeheartedly.

Date of stay: June 2018
Jun 29, 2018
Thank you so much for your lovely review. I'm so glad to hear you loved the villa and enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.
stevecumm...
Redhill, United Kingdom
“Modern villa with space for all the family”
Reviewed February 26, 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Tucked away in the quiet village of Nazaret near the old colonial capital of Tequise, is this lovely family sized villa. We were a party of 4 adults and 3 children, but had plenty of space. The swimming pool was perfect for the kids and there is a large outdoor area complete with garden furniture and barbecue. In terms of amenities it has all you need, including a smart TV, wi-fi, dishwasher and a fully kitted out kitchen. It does get a bit chilly in the evening in February, and there is only a small heater, so bring a jumper. The best feature though was the stunning en-suite bedroom with balcony. A lovely spot to look out across the volcanic landscape of Lanzarote. We were really pleased to have found this gem and would book again.

Date of stay: February 2018
Feb 28, 2018
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm pleased that you had a good time at the villa. I hope to welcome you back for another visit.
Fife Scotland
Reviewed October 18, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

Date of stay: October 2017
mustanga
Felpham, United Kingdom
“Excellent location, very comfortable,well furnished, helpful correspondent”
Reviewed September 30, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Despite the fact that I was not well for a part of the holiday, this was an excellent villa and we really enjoyed our visit.
We have travelled all around the island and I don't think this location can be beat if you prefer a degree of privacy away from the centre of the town. It is well positioned for Teguise, many of the best vineyards, good beaches and travelling around the island.
The property has been furnished with a modern touch and an eye for detail. For idiots like me who need to get work done the wifi coped well.The pool maintained a wonderful temperature.
This is a great villa in a great location and Sarah is an excellent host.

Date of stay: September 2017
Oct 1, 2017
Thank you for your review. I'm glad you had a lovely holiday and were able to enjoy the privacy that the villa offers.
cheshirec...
Greater Manchester, United Kingdom
“The best property ... EVER!!!!”
Reviewed August 19, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

I really don't want to write this review.
Why?
Because, quite simply, it means that I'm sharing this property with other people when I really want it to remain a secret between me, the other clients who've previously stayed here and the owners. The thought occurs to me right now that if we all went back, year in and year out, then nobody else would ever have to know about the property; It could be our special secret.
However, one shouldn't be selfish and so I'll tell you about Casa Carolina ... but if you are fortunate enough to manage to book this magnificent property, then you must promise to look after it whilst you are there because this is really something special.
The photos are all well and good, but they do not do it justice; until you get there you will not fully appreciate the care and consideration that Sarah has put into Casa Carolina. The downstairs is magnificent, but the first floor will take your breathe away ... please, take your slippers with you as I promise you that you'll feel guilty if you get any marks on that incredible wooden floor!
My wife - who knows about such things - tells me that the kitchen is the best equipped that we have ever stayed in: all the main kit is Bosch with high-quality Ikea taking up the slack.
My daughter informs me that the TV's are top rate and come with all the right accessories, particularly access to Netflix (which is, apparently, a necessity of life nowadays); she also liked the access to music, both upstairs and down.
Me? I say that the heated pool was an absolute treat and the sunbeds among the most comfortable I have experienced in a long while. They are nice, long and structurally strong which is a real boon if you're tall.
The location - Oasis de Nazaret - is wonderful. It isn't on the coast and, therein, lies its attraction and it is why (and how) we found ourselves booking Casa Carolina in the first place. To be honest, if you're looking at booking in Nazaret then you already know you'll need a car, but the roads are so quiet (compared to the UK or mainland Spain) that driving isn't an issue. Driving to the big supermarkets once or twice a week is so easy that ... well, even I can do it.
The old island capital of Teguise is less that five minutes drive away and offers a couple of smaller supermarkets and a nice range of restaurants. Unless you have a desire to get "sand-blasted" at the beach or a sudden urge for tourist bars and fast food, you don't need to need to go to the major resorts; everything you need for a wonderful and relaxing holiday in a beautiful property that is a "home" and not a show house is available in Oasis de Nazaret at Casa Carolina.
Truly, I feel ... well ... privileged to have been there.

Date of stay: August 2017
Aug 23, 2017
What an amazing review, thank you so much. My aim to provide a high quality villa, which offers all the home comforts that one would want and I am glad that it exceeded your expectation.. Holidays are so precious, I want to be able to offer a villa that allows for a truly relaxing and comfortable stay. I hope to welcome you back again soon.
ThePeterW...
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“A wonderful sunning peaceful villa”
Reviewed June 1, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

All I can say is that this villa is sunning. Very well kitted out, top notch villa. The views are great in this peaceful village. Not very far from the old and new 'capital' cities on the island. Great pool, with one bedroom walking out to it. Kitchen is fabulous so is the outdoor seating and dinning areas. Off street parking as well. The owner is easy to get hold of so are the local 'house keepers'.

Small shop in village, for emergency 'bits' but worth stocking up at the Lidl or euro spar less than 10km away. Breakfast at Jonnies B in teguise is a must also.

Date of stay: May 2017
Jun 4, 2017
Thank you for your lovely review. I'm really glad you enjoyed the villa and pool. I totally agree, JonnieB's is great for coffee and breakfast!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing