“we love flippin pancakes”
Review of Flippin Pancakes - CLOSED

Flippin Pancakes
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Had a friend recommend it and I have to say, one of the best Steaks I have ever tasted and the Vegtables were clean, crisp and juicy. An English Tudor Style Decor. Will be back, perhaps to taste Pancakes this time. Family run and Nero the Owner who was also waiting the tables was a delight to deal with, very attentive.
Reviewed November 7, 2012

If you go on a weekday you probably dont need to book, the pancakes are great with both savoury and sweet. They also offer other types of food if you dont fancy pancakes. Service can be a little slow at times but is always friendly

3  Thank EmilyFS

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Very nice pancakes in an old fashioned setting. Family friendly and close to charming shops in Sasafrass.

2  Thank NJBlue
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We stopped in here for breakfast on a very cold and windy day. The fire was going and we were seated beside it. The waitress was efficient and our orders came out promptly. I can recommend the banana crepe. It was delicious!!

Will definitely return again!

2  Thank Sno1
Reviewed July 5, 2012

Excellent for late Sunday breakfast whether you want a fry up, fruit or pancakes. I had lunch there as well and that too was superb.

It was on the market, but I'm not sure if anything has happened

3  Thank Alexandria B
Reviewed June 15, 2012

Went for breakfast on Monday had the pancake stack with whipped butter and maple syrup just stunning, service was fantastic great atmosphere in this old English style homestead will be going there again when I vist the rangers.

3  Thank Dionhiggin