i just came back from a holiday in tuscany. The hotel location is excellent, the scenery is super excellent. before going there i had the worry that the location is a bit isolated but once i arrived there i was impressed by the excellent bus service wich connect u to most of the major towns from the bus stop just in front of the hotel. The service in the hotel is excellent with exceptonally helpful staff. The breakfast every morning was very delicious.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petriolo is located in the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by fascinating wild scenery as well as artistic and cultural itineraries of great interest. Immersed in the unspoiled beauty of the typical Mediterranean bush, the resort is only a twenty-minute drive from Siena, and 80 km from Florence, the capital of Tuscany. At Petriolo Spa Resort, well-being comes from nature itself, and predominantly from the hot sulfurous water which has been springing from the earth for thousands of years at 43° C, composed of elements capable of positively stimulating the entire organism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petriolo Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petriolo Hotel Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Resort Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Spa Resort Italy/Tuscany - Civitella Paganico