we visited this resort in July, during our trip in tuscany.
The location was excellent only 20 minutes from Sienna.
There is nothing bad to say for this hotel. The rooms were nice and the pool area was gorgeous. The staff were very friendly and helpful. We also used the spa which was a very satisfying experience. I would recommend it without second thought.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Petriolo is located in the heart of Tuscany, surrounded by fascinating wild scenery as well as artistic and cultural itineraries of great interest. Immersed in the unspoiled beauty of the typical Mediterranean bush, the resort is only a twenty-minute drive from Siena, and 80 km from Florence, the capital of Tuscany. At Petriolo Spa Resort, well-being comes from nature itself, and predominantly from the hot sulfurous water which has been springing from the earth for thousands of years at 43° C, composed of elements capable of positively stimulating the entire organism. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Petriolo Spa Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Petriolo Hotel Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Resort Civitella Paganico
- Petriolo Spa Resort Italy/Tuscany - Civitella Paganico