Our first visit here since the change of owners and was not disappointed. Staff was very welcoming and attentive. The food was deliousios. The room we was in had been decorated in a way that complimented the inn. Looking forward to our next visit to The Watetmans.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Ownership From November 2013! Les and Sarah Gresty welcome you to their Beautiful 17th century Inn. With 15 en suite bedrooms, some with views of the river. Great food using local produce, open all day with an extensive selection of beers and wines. Large outside seating area and separate outside restaurant open during the season, May until October. Free Wi-Fi throughout Inn and gardens, family friendly and dogs welcome! A wonderful place to unwind or use as a base to explore the beautiful South Hams, business rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Book Direct Rooms and getaroom.com so you can book your Waterman's Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermans Arms Totnes
- Watermans Arms Hotel Totnes
- Waterman's Arms Ashprington, Devon