It's not in or even near a town, but the location is so beautiful when the sun is shining - great food at very reasonable prices and the staff work their [--] off. Rob will quickly attend to any issues to try and provide the best experience for his guests. We had a leaking shower hose and it was fixed within minuted of me telling him. This is a great 'hidden gem'.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Ownership From November 2013! Les and Sarah Gresty welcome you to their Beautiful 17th century Inn. With 15 en suite bedrooms, some with views of the river. Great food using local produce, open all day with an extensive selection of beers and wines. Large outside seating area and separate outside restaurant open during the season, May until October. Free Wi-Fi throughout Inn and gardens, family friendly and dogs welcome! A wonderful place to unwind or use as a base to explore the beautiful South Hams, business rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your Waterman's Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermans Arms Totnes
- Watermans Arms Hotel Totnes
- Waterman's Arms Ashprington, Devon