My girl friend and i stayed here for two nights in early November.
Quite simply ALL the staff could not do enough to help ( but not in your face) happy polite knowledgeable. All our meals where superb , ( i am one to complain if not ) . The room was lovely clean fresh tidy functional.
NO COMPLAINTS at all....the bill was also less than i would have expected .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Ownership From November 2013! Les and Sarah Gresty welcome you to their Beautiful 17th century Inn. With 15 en suite bedrooms, some with views of the river. Great food using local produce, open all day with an extensive selection of beers and wines. Large outside seating area and separate outside restaurant open during the season, May until October. Free Wi-Fi throughout Inn and gardens, family friendly and dogs welcome! A wonderful place to unwind or use as a base to explore the beautiful South Hams, business rates available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Book Direct Rooms, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Waterman's Arms reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Watermans Arms Totnes
- Watermans Arms Hotel Totnes
- Waterman's Arms Ashprington, Devon