Inthira Hotel
The View at Champasak(Champasak Town)
$17
Agoda.com
The River Resort(Champasak Town)
$54
$19
Agoda.com
$19
$17
La Folie Lodge(Don Daeng Island)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice hotelsmall towntwo floorstake your timerooms are comfortablebreakfast includeddouble storeybedroom and bathroomcolonial buildingthe riveroutdoor showerlimited choicewat phohot waterpad thaiwestern foodlovely place
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I stayed at Inthira in Thakhek and here in Champasak. Friendly local staff. Great value in low season. Good food. For most of my trip I’ve been staying in local guesthouses but my two stays at Inthira have recharged my batteries. Thanks to the staff in Thakhek and Champasak.

Special mention to Mr Toi the manager. I am very impressed. He gave me excellent advice and made my stay better. Also I was extremely impressed to see him cutting the grass himself. There are not many hotel managers I know that would do this!!!

Last night I stayed in Inthira Vang Vieng. Yet again great warm welcome however my room was near some building works. Was meeting a friend in another guesthouse and one of the staff offered to bring me to the new guesthouse by bike... Bags and all. I was happy to pay for a tuk tuk but he insisted. So kind!!

Michelle.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 17, 2012

I am really impressed about the concept of Mr. Inthi . I was in all Inthira Hotels in Laos . Everywhere a very high standard of Service at the Hotels and in the restaurants.
When you are looking for the Inthira Hotels you allways will find it very easilly because these are little oasises in the jungle of unfriendly and unstyled Guesthouses and hotels .
Enjoy you stay

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
InthiraMD, General Manager at Inthira Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

Dear Marc,

Thank you for your kind words on our group of hotels. You must have been to Vang Vieng, Thakhek and Champasak i guess. It is true, they are very different from each other but with similar standards of quality, cleanliness, good food.

I am glad you could see that.

Reviewed July 18, 2012

Very good realizing it is located in a small village close to the Mekong River.

Room Tip: We had a one floor room on the ground level, which we preferred to walking up and down stairs.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2012

I had a very nice stay in this hotel. I intended two nights and stayed 4 in the end, due to partially heavy rains. I rented one of the double storey rooms. Yes, there are some architectural mistakes. Who needs a huge (!!) bathtub there? It's for oversized people and of no use. You need a good shower, which I had. Yes, staff is not running slimingly behind you and this is good!!!! Nobody in Laos is always smiling at you, that's how it is. They are very friendly. Overprized, maybe - Inthira is taking over many hotels in Laos now, unforunately. Finally, I will send a sencond music CD to the hotel, it might be for great help to the ears.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experience and we are glad that you liked our hotel. We always strive to please our guests and i will share your comments with all my staff. There is no compromise on the smiles in Laos and usually we hear good things on our service. I will look into it of course.
Regarding the music, we have received more CDs and if you come back you will have the opportunity to hear our latest mix !

All the best for your future trips and we hope you will visit again.

Regards.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

Room was spacious, nicely appointed. Appreciated the mosquito netting over each bed. Outdoor shower was delightful. Shampoo and shower gel (offered in larger containers) was a nice touch. Food was delicious and staff was helpful. We dropped off laundry and were told it would be ready the following night, but didn't get it until 8 a.m. the next morning, when we were leaving. We also found that some of our pieces were mixed in with those of others, but were able to sort it out before we left. Convenient location for visiting Wat Pho.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Management response:Responded July 8, 2012

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our hotel. I will tell See, our Chef, that you enjoyed her cooking.
We truly regret the mistakes done with your laundry and we have put in place a procedure so this does not happen in the future to other guests.

I hope you welcome Champasak again and stay with us of course!

Regards,