Good things about the resort:
1. Good landscaping and planning of the property
2. Restaurant design is nice - beach club.
3. Comfortable pillow & duvet.
Bad things about the resort:
1. TERRIBLE SERVICE. Staff doesn't have guest contact skills. Very rude.
2. When I booked the hotel, specifically told them that I want 1 queen or king size bed only. Was checked in on 2 double beds.
3. The structure is really bad, everything you say and do echoes. Voices in other rooms, kids crying, and voices in other floors.
4. Interior of the room is so industrial. Felt like I was in an office and not a resort.
5. No value for money. Very expensive for experience offered.
6. Wasn't even informed that hotel pool was under construction when I booked the hotel.
7. No comfort. No minibar, no room service, nothing. Most inconvenient vacation ever.
8. Lost the copy of my information and credit card guarantee during check out. Reason was no turn-over from previous front office staff. Not acceptable.
9. Customer service seems foreign to all staff.
10. Food takes a long time to be served.
In summary, never going back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Pico Sands Hotel is a tropical contemporary seven-storey hotel within the coastal community of Pico De Loro Cove at Hamilo Coast. It has 154 spacious, thoughtfully designed guest rooms with awe-inspiring views of the mountains and a tranquil man-made lagoon. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Booking.com so you can book your Pico Sands Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pico Sands Hotel Batangas/Nasugbu