I chanced upon a promo for an overnight stay at Chateau Royale Batangas at Ensogo. I took advantage of the offer not only because the picture of the log cabin was promising, but mainly because it was out of town....Infact, one of the best admired part of the trip was the breezy blowing of clean fresh air and the lovely smell of pine trees along the road and around the whole vicinity.
It was very easy to find, had very strict security and also had very prompt and accommodating staff. The log cabin I was so looking forward to was just fine...twas made of wood and over time, it is expected to have been worn out by the elements. Nevertheless, the smell of being in a house made of wood was authentic.
There was so much to see and so much to do. They have swimming pools that my 2 engaging girls dared the morning after because we arrived around 3 pm and it was raining the first day. They have a playground, wall climbing, mini zoo, orchidarium, vegetable patch where i bought freshly picked bitter gourd, cauliflower, bell peppers and pechay; a man made lake for fishing, numerous religious statues that we failed to keep count of, a floating restaurant (which was not operating), patches of gardens, small lagoon with fishes and turtles my kids adored. My hubby brought his bike, warmed up by jogging around before he strode back and forth the vicinity for his morning exercise. I did brisk walking while the kids took turns with the camera taking marvelous picture of the beautiful flowers and nature in its splendor.
The package came with dinner and breakfast. The choices were few but the quantity was filling even for a bulky grown man. Their coffee was great....i had to ask for seconds. The staff at the restaurant were equally kind and accommodating....always smiling...
All in all it was a great experience for the whole family. We intend to come back and bring the rest of the brood soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chateau Royale is a grandiose 100 hectare land that fuses its inspiration from France, China and the Philippines, it is the largest integrated resort in Batangas that features a village of cabins, townhouses and a premiere hotel for accommodations. Being a quick destination from Metro Manila, the property features a DENR certified rain forest, collection of rare bird species in the aviary, colorful and intricate flowers in the orchidiary, and various exciting outdoor activities from zip line, wall rock climbing, and pools that includes the largest wave pool in the country. The resort also is perfect for both business and leisure as it provides the various indoor facilities: the biggest function rooms to meeting rooms, theater room, game rooms, and spacious spa facility. Chateau Royale is your massive resort for all occasions and purposes that provides you harmony with nature and still gives you access to cosmopolitan requirements. It is a destination property that also features cosmopolitan requirements such as wi-fi and fully equipped function rooms, theater room and more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and Booking.com so you can book your Chateau Royale Hotel Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Royale Sports And Country Club
- Chateau Royale Sports & Country Club Hotel Nasugbu
- Chateau Royale Hotel Resort And Spa Batangas/Nasugbu