the views are amazing, it's worth the drive from Manila, there are at least 3 beaches & are very clean, there;s a diving course available. the buffets have good choices. the services at the restaurants are very good, although only 9 holes for a golf game. there's a mini golf available for a good price the pizza at the il jardinero restaurant was very tasty & price reasonably..our lady of Guadelupe church has a Saturday Catholic mass for residents & club guests
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Punta Fuego is an exclusive membership club/resort in Nasugbu, Batangas with world-class facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotwire, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Club Punta Fuego reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Punta Fuego Hotel Nasugbu
- Club Punta Fuego Batangas/Nasugbu