I had a good overall experience in this resort. This is the first time visited Canyon Cove and travelled with my Family during the Holy Week 2013 (just had this time to write a review).
I will tell my in-detailed experiences from accommodations up to resort check-out.
(1) RESERVATION and CHECKING-IN: Very convenient. Just inquired directly at their email and with ease, I've finished the transaction in less than a day. Reception upon arrival is very convenient. Although in a peak season, the parking is sufficient (able to park my car near in our room) and with ease. Receptionist greeted us with warm welcome and we are able to go into our room smoothly.
(2) ROOM: 1 suite room just fit's us (my parents and two siblings = 5 adults) my little brothers slept in the extended room while my parents and I in the main bedroom. It is amazing that there are daybeds in both rooms as you can see in the picture. Loved the view as you rise up from your sleep. The room we had is very clean and the design is very modern. You can really fell you had a vacation.
(3) SWIMMING POOL: loved the design and it is big enough for so many people who wants to splash out and refresh. The downside of this is that you cannot appreciate it in night swimming - not enough lights in the pool. Hope they can improve this.
(4) BEACHSIDE: The sand is not as powdery as in the beaches in Bohol's Panglao Island, but not as rough as in Laiya, Batangas. It is rocky in the shallow waters but, there is a spot wherein sands settle in shallow waters. Already ok for a couple of hours of swimming. The beach side is serene during night time - very quiet and can be able to reflect for a while.
(5) FOOD: me and 1 of my brother had a breakfast in the penthouse while my parents and other brother is on the regular restaurant. (sad because we are not together dining in on that time). Ok, in the penthouse, there is a large variety of food you can choose from and most of them are well cooked and tastes good. On the regular restaurant according to my parents, same quality as mine and they serve the same set as with in the penthouse. Well, I wont suggest that you dine-in here and pay for them because it is pricey. Try going to "Kainan sa Dalampasigan" (Dining on Seaside) which is 10 minutes from the resort.
(6) CHECK-OUT: very convenient as checking-in.
(7) PRICE: Accommodation is worth it for an overnight with 5 adults + free breakfast + good service + clean and spacious suite room in Peak Season (Holy Week) for about Php. 12,000.00 or less thasn $300.00 - just don't dine in on their restaurant if you want to save money for more delicious meals.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and Travel Book Philippines, Inc. so you can book your Canyon Cove Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Canyon Cove Beach Club Hotel Nasugbu
- Canyon Cove Hotel
- Canyon Cove Beach Club Batangas/Nasugbu