“Superb night”

Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Bicester
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Superb night”
Reviewed February 19, 2014

The guarantee of having a good nights sleep was spot on. Pillows and bed were divine. We felt that we were in our own bed and slept soundly. Room was spacious and warm and the bathroom was clean and bright.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Adrian R

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
  • Polish first
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Brand new, clean, friendly and excellently placed for Bicester village. Great value for money and the beds are super comfy :-)
The only disappointment was the pub opposite, mediocre food after a few hiccups (chicken & bacon Ceasar salad) but breakfast would have been better hot!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank ChesterEyedoc
Hoofddorp, The Netherlands
Reviewed February 7, 2014

I work as an Instructor in Avaition training Britisch Airways mechanics in composite repair.
Last year every other month, 2 weeks in a row I staid in the Bicester Premier Inn for business Also this january 2014 for another two weeks.
I always request my favorite room which they give me any time and the roomservice staff and managers are suppurb, excellent and friendly. The rooms are clean and cleaned, The beds made up every day and nothing is to much to ask for.
The same goes for the reception staf, always friendly and helpsome for many weeks during my stay last year and this year.
To Premier Inn central management: Please reward your staff in Bicester, they all do an excellent job to my upinion!!!
Opposite this premier Inn is the Brewers fare restaurant with excelent and frently staf and good food

I want to thank the Premier Inn and Brewers Fare staff for my many lovely stays last year and this january and I wil use the Premier Inn Bicester this yaer at least 6 to 9 weeks.
Thanks for making my stay a good one!!

Bert Groenewoud
Abaris Aviation Instructor
Amsterdam The Netherlands.

Room Tip: There all good rooms and quit
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
2 Thank BertGroenewoud
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed February 1, 2014

If you see my profile I am an experienced international traveler. I make hotel reservations on a regular basis! This hotel charged me for a night that I did NOT book (my booking was supposed to be for a week later) and I did NOT have a reservation for the day I originally booked!!!

I have made server international calls to Premier Inn and sent several emails. NO LUCK.. I spoke with one person who said she can't help me because I did not show up! Management has yet to call or email me back. I DID NOT MAKE A RESERVATION for that day! I will dispute the charge through my credit card. The website I made the reservation with froze up three times.. my guess is it reset my dates - their fault NOT mine.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE! POORLY TRAINED STAFF!!!!! and you are charged 10p per minute for calling their hotel... or their reservation desk.

DO NOT BOOK a room with this hotel. AVOID at all costs... you will end up being charged as a no show for reservations that you did not make!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank BerninVA
WhitbreadHotels, Online Customer Service at Premier Inn Bicester Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We are sorry to hear you have been charged for a booking you were unable to fulfill. Booking dates are confirmed continuously throughout our reservation process, this is also re-confirmed on the final booking screen and emailed or text to you following completion of the booking process. We operate a non arrival policy which allows us to charge for the first night of the stay as we hold the room for you and we would not resell this to any other customer. Apologies once again for the disappointment this has caused. If you would like to contact us to discuss this matter further please email us at talktous@premierinn.com. Thanks you
East Cowes, United Kingdom
Reviewed January 31, 2014

We always if possible stay at Premier Inn's while travelling on business. You always get what's on the tin, however not in the newish Premier Inn in Bicester. Gone has the welcoming reception replaced by what looks like the bridge of a space ship in a B movie, the windows in the room were not openable so no fresh air and no longer the kingsize bed, but a smaller double which sagged in the middle. If this is the new format then its a giant step backwards.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
South East England
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Stayed here 2 nights. The proximity to shopping is really good. The room, bed etc very comfortable. However as usual you will not get this hotel for the price £29 that they are forever advertising. Infact, it cost us £80 a night and that was not including breakfast. For a budget hotel the least they can do is offer breakfast at that price. We decided against having it and instead brought our own cereal fruit etc.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
United Kingdom
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We stayed in a family room for 3 nights. The hotel seems to be new - and the family room was bigger than the ones we have stayed in at other Premier Inns. The room was very clean and very quiet and dark. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be near Bicester - we used it as a home base to travel throughout the area; it worked well. And, with the nearby outlet mall, there are a few dining options in addition to the restaurant across the street (where breakfast is available).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Laura B
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bicester
The King's Arms Hotel & Restaurant
Macdonald Bear Hotel
Macdonald Bear Hotel
#1 of 6 in Woodstock
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,622 reviews

Been to Premier Inn Bicester Hotel? Share your experiences!