“Superb Food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: FACEBOOK - GOOGLE
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I go here frequently and I am consistenly impressed by the freshnes and quality of the food. Chicken and prawns are fresh and very tasty and hubby assures me the lamb is of great quality. It is the best curry house around for miles, hands down.

Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

The restaurant decor outstanding. As I walked in asking for a table I had to wait for 20min. I got to the table ordered my drinks and also ordered my food. Everything went wrong from their wrong drinks, wrong food and plus the food was cold. I told the gentlemen he got angry and brought my food out and guess what everything was over cooked. I mentioned it to the manager he gave me a discount of 10%. It was highly recommended from a store in bicester village. My grandma can cook better then this.

Reviewed December 8, 2012

From the first moment we entered this new restaurant, we thought it was on another level to others in the area. We were greeted by a very smart waiter who showed us to our table and took our drinks order. The restaurant frontage, does not prepare you for the large and airey room, filled with some great art and unusual ornaments. One of the owners introduced himself and spoke to my wife about the artwork on the walls after the waiter had taken our order on his iPad (no grubby notebooks here). The food was everything we had hoped for, AND MORE....
Just try the King prawn pathia, and see what I mean, and they ARE King prawns !, not the usual soggy twisted rubber that is always found hiding under a sauce. Outstanding....

Reviewed November 13, 2012

The atmosphere seemed to be lost as the restaurant is so big, we had to wait a long time to get our drinks and order to be taken. Food was ok, staff were friendly but seemed under staffed

1  Thank alig99uk
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We had a part in this restaurant last week and the food was good. Service and welcoming attitude also good.

1  Thank haltaiar