“good food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Yin Hong
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol
Maidstone
“good food”
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I been there two times in a week with my friends. food was really delicious specially Dry Pork ribs was yummy.... the service was fast and Staffs were friendly.
Tables and chairs were too closed, at the back of the corner some stuffs were stored which can been seen clearly by all the customer.
we will be back again and recommend to our friends.

• Visited September 2012
6 Thank victahorse

Bicester
“Good Chinese”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I would like to say first that I'm not a great fan of chinese restaurants and takeaways around bicester or else where for that matter purely because of the consistency of quality, however at the Yin hong they have never let me or my friends and family down. They are always very nice from the moment we arrive to when we leave. We have never had to wait long for food to come out to us. The Duck is very good and we often get the "lettuce wrap" I suggest you try the next time your there.!

I would of liked to given this restaurant a 5 star but we are spoiled for choice in bicester for excellent places to eat out.

Just a great chinese restaurant to eat, simple.

• Visited August 2012
6 Thank Alwayshungry83
Bicester, United Kingdom
“My experiences of this place”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

I've been using this place for over 20 years both as a 'sit down' and takeaway. Standards have always been very high. Unfortunately a change of management took place a few years ago and I'm sad to report that I've just had the most appalling takeaway which I've ever had in my life. The king prawn butterflies were limp, the purported egg fried rice consisted of plain boiled rice with a bit of egg mixed in and the house special mixed Schezuan was similarly boiled rather than fried. I did however enjoy the prawn crackers and would commend them for this.

0/10 and despite 20 years of loyal custom I shall not be using the place again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Graham M
Oxon
“Worth a visit for a quick lunch time meal”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We have visited Yin Hong several times for an evening meal and have always enjoyed it. Recently we (2 adults and a child) were in town at lunch time and wanted a meal. Yates and Penny Black were the obvious choices but for a change we went to Yin Hong and had the lunch time special. No fancy frills just a 1 course meal. It was a big plateful and very tasty and to be honest the price we paid would be about the same as you would pay for a meal in Yates or PB. Would recommend this to others to try for a lunch time meal.

• Visited July 2012
7 Thank HorseOxon
Bicester, United Kingdom
“Eat as much as you like”
Reviewed June 25, 2012

Been in Bicester for years! Has a all you can eat menu, and it is nice. I compare it to the now closed down Thai orchid though which was a class above. Gutted it closed. But as the only Chinese restaurant left in Bicester, it is well priced and you'll defiantly be full!!!

Visited January 2012