“Alright but nothing special”
Review of Busaba Eathai - Bicester - CLOSED

Busaba Eathai - Bicester
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Catering to the designer shopping crowds, Bicester Village is one of Busaba's busiest restaurants with a private dining room that regularly hosts Thai and Malaysian royalty.
Hitchin, United Kingdom
“Alright but nothing special”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The best thing about this restaurant was the interior design. The food was on a par with Wagamama, possibly slightly inferior. Initial service was brisk but the food took an age to arrive.

Visited February 2013

london
“Thai Food in Bicester Village”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Been there with friend for a day out shopping, this restaurant is located in a corner of a village, lucky that i found it when i was in Gucci shop and we felt hungry so we decided for Thai, inside was seperated in 2 sections, we were sat in a main dining room, food was ok but not good because my grilled chicken with rice is uncooked so i let them know they took my dish to a kitchen and told me that if i need anything or they will take off from my bill, so we decided not to order anything but for my friend was good she did enjoy Phad Thai, overall was OK.

• Visited January 2013
killer_butterflies
“Nice food - thanks.”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Found this restaurant on Google while researching which shops were at Bicester. Thai is our favourite food and it was my husband's birthday so we thought we would give it a try.

My husband's biggest problem was sitting on big tables with other people, we had previously done this at Tamatanga in Nottingham with friends and he had felt very uncomfortable. However, it felt less weird as there were only two of us this time. It's not like Wagamama where you sit at long tables, that doesn't bother us, it's a big square table and they seat you at each corner. It doesn't bother me, but it may bother some.

We were attended to quickly and politely. My only gripe is that there was no orange juice on the menu as I am a bit fussy with my drinks! I ordered apple juice which I don't normally like and it did taste like a pressed apple. The only downside was that there was a lot of froth on the top and the last cm or so in the (very small) glass was very bitty with what felt like bits of apple seeds. It was very expensive at £3.

We ordered the duck massaman, chicken satay, grilled chicken with sticky rice and cucumber salad and the deep fried prawns. My husband loves massaman curry and very much enjoyed his meal, though the chicken satay was not skewers as we were expecting, more like little patties.

My prawns were nice, if a little dry, despite the sauce provided. I enjoyed my chicken, it was nicely cooked and the rice was good, wasn't a big fan of the sauce that came with ti and be warned the cucumber salad is pretty spicy.

It was a quick but enjoyable meal, just the drinks can be a little expensive.

• Visited January 2013
London
“Nice food with reasonable price”
Reviewed January 12, 2013 via mobile

The service is good, and the food is very nice especially the green curry chicken rice. We ordered the Thai calamari, black pepper beef and pad Thai. These are highly recommended.

The downside are the Dolly pad mee is normal instant noodle affair and the chicken wing very small portions. The juices are also on the small side.

After a long day of shopping at Bicester Village this was the best place to satisfy ones hunger!

London, United Kingdom
“Delivers a quick, tasty dining experience”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Quick, efficient service and delicious food that is well worth the price. With main dishes hovering just under the £10 mark, and rice an extra £2, and drinks slightly pricier than you'd expect, it's true that the bill can creep up to more than expected. But the food is exceptional. I had the duck massaman curry, which was full of chunky meaty pieces and delicious sauce - I highly recommend! Because of the canteen style seating, with tables shared with others, it does slightly lack atmosphere. But for a quick lunch, it is just the ticket.

• Visited December 2012