“Rudest staff I've ever met!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Littlebury Hotel

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bicester
Littlebury Hotel
Ranked #6 of 19 Bicester B&B and Inns
“Rudest staff I've ever met!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Came to the hotel for a couple of days and was shocked by how noisy the rooms were every footstep could be heard! The rooms are like someone's grandmas house but not very clean! Then I come to the man who approached me in the bar because I had a foot up on the oldest looking stool in the world only worthy of a skip! He looked at me discusted and said "I'm not having this!! Would I do this in your house!!! I'm not having it!!! After apologising 3 times he left and so did I.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Andrew879

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Bicester, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is basked on its service.
It is great a lot of other hotel chains could learn from their friendly but professional manner.
The hotel is starting to show it's age but I liked the lived in feel that gave however would have liked a quilt rather than blankets which reminded me of my childhood.
The food was lovely and they look after their real ales,

Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Paddler101
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 10, 2013

We spent one night in this hotel and that was to long! We attended a party there which was good nice size room with a good DJ and the bar was okay not to badly priced.
The rooms on the other hand we got 10% off the final bill due to being part of the party, but at £95.50 for a room, we were expecting a clean, shabby old maybe modern hotel room instead we got itchy blankets with a floral cover, Wall paper hanging off the walls stains all over the carpets, and a burnt orange bathroom suite my gran even thought it was dated! We did have a breakfast that was included with the fruit and cereals you had a good selection but the fry up was heated in the microwave and not big! not what we were expecting for the price!
Everyone seemed friendly but i suppose they would be knowing they were ripping us off! If they dropped the price by over half or up dated the rooms i would stay there again if it stayed the same not a chance!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Aali86

Travelers are raving about these Bicester hotels

Reviewed May 23, 2013

Stayed here for 1 night (thank god) pulled up to the hotel thinking it looks amazing. Beautiful gardens etc. Walked in and found it all too dark for my liking. Got shown to my room. Lovely large family sort of room with en suite and all the extras. The bed was clean but the bathroom was no up to standard. Hair and black bits in bottom of bath etc. Sat in the bar and the owner (I believe) was sat there drinking a pint or 2 and was constantly looking over in almost a disgust look. Was not appreciated. Once the meal was served it wasn't that nice. The food had no real flavour and 1 of the other gentleman said that the chef doesn't know that seasoning existed. When I got back to my room. It almost sounded like there was something running around the bathroom (almost like a mouse running around)

Overall not impressed and would not recommend it to anyone I know. Quite disappointed

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank shaunbmx
Oxford, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I arranged a Ladies Night at this hotel which was held on Saturday 13th April.
The meal was excellent and so was the service. nothing was too much trouble for the staff who were all friendly and polite. A disco was also arranged by the hotel which was also very good.
120 people attended and I have received no adverse comments, my personal thanks to Mike, the proprietor, for a very enjoyable evening. I will certainally be using the Littlebury Hotel in the future.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Trabzon, Trabzon, Turkey
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Recently stayed after visting from Turkey for Bicester Village for some christmas shopping.
The hotel is Quaint (ie old) but the service is also old world (ie great).
Nothing is too much trouble and the staff go out their way to make you feel welcome and at home.

Not a bargin price but location is excellent also much prefer to stay at a real hotel rather than those corporate bland boring chains.

I think other reviewers probably expected a chain hotel.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Bob B
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed May 2, 2013

We stayed here for a wedding reception and I have to say the service was excellent very warm, welcoming and friendly. The food served during the reception was lovely and I know from speaking to the bride and groom afterwards they couldn't fault the venue in anyway.

I can see why other reviewers have commented on the rooms yes they are a little dated and could do with a re-furb and I would hope the management have that planned in the not too distant future. But to be honest if you want to stay in a travel lodge or premier inn with no soul or customer service go ahead. The hotel has a large car park to the rear and is only a 10 minute walk to Bicester Village so would make a great base for some retail therapy!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gayle F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bicester
The King's Arms Hotel & Restaurant
#1 of 1 in Weston on the Green
No photo provided
Brava Tapas Bar and Rooms
#7 of 19 in Bicester

Been to Littlebury Hotel? Share your experiences!