“Jhol Poi Chicken”

Anica
Ranked #17 of 105 Restaurants in Bicester
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European, Bangladeshi
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: This restuarant is under new management as of this year, the previous owner ran it in to the ground, we have been and it is lovely, deserves to be reviewed under its current management. The website I believe is under construction. The restaurant is listing in Yell.
“Jhol Poi Chicken”
Reviewed November 5, 2012 via mobile

Last night we had excellent meal and I just can't stop going to this restaurant, always 5 stars for these guys and will be back soon.

England
“The best around!”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

Fab food, great service and great value for money. definitely will be going again as soon as i am in the area.
I used my taste card for 50% off the dinner. we and my friend had a 3 course meal that only cost £25!

• Visited October 2012
“regulars!! increadable food”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

We love trying different places, but when it comes to indian food its anica EVERY TIME!

The staff are kind, food is amazing and good value for money!!

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fine food delivered by friendly staff”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

My parents and I enjoyed a beautiful meal whilst staying near Bicester. This is a very clean and smartly decorated restaurant. Service was just right and our meals were tasty and not to oily. The staff seemed to enjoy working there and made us feel very welcome. It's a shame I live a hundred miles away else I would definitely return.

Bicester
“Best Indian in Bicester”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

Off the busy main square in Deans Court, so quieter. Food and service are great and better value than many of the others. Staff friendly and genuine

Visited October 2012