“lived up to its reputation!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Denis Restaurant

Denis Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 104 Restaurants in Bicester
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Traditional Turkish & Mediterranean
“lived up to its reputation!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I've heard about it and seen it in town. I also so its review on Trip Advisor. so I had to check this place out. I would not have waited it has high above the restaurant next door as others have, but it was very very good and authentic Turkish cuisine. the atmosphere was balanced and relaxed. we did not feel rushed or pushed to over purchase. for reference of near quality around it I thought it was overpriced

• 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

• Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
“The best in Bicester and UK!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 2, 2013

Have dined at Denis numerous times and food is always great, service is attentive and friendly.
Food is very tasty and incredible, and a must go for us when we are in town.
A lot of London restaurants should visit this nice restaurant and learn that good food and good service is not that hard!
It can be busy (and it should!!), so make reservations.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank floristhefrog
Romford, United Kingdom
“A must try!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Came here with my mother in law and children just over a week ago. Never had Turkish food before but after coming here I will definitely try it again. I am a vegetarian so went for the Imam Bayildi (roasted aubergine, peppers and onions served with Turkish rice and salad)......it was delicious!!!! Can't remember what my mother in law had but she really enjoyed her meal too. They don't have a children's menu (to my knowledge) but my children had ravioli and Turkish meat balls. Both a big hit. Of course I had to try the Turkish desert Baklava and oh my it was yummy!! Although we planned to have dinner here we did not book but we were lucky to get there when we did. Any later we would have been out of luck. It's very popular so I would recommend booking in advance. We saw a couple of people being told there was a thirty minute wait. Overall the staff were friendly and on the ball, food yummy and so worth a go. Best meal i've had out in ages. Will definitely visit again when in Bicester.

1 Thank Manolita P
Swindon
“Great reviews for a reason”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Booked as was number one on trip advisor in Bicester, as we have not eaten in all the restaurants in Bicester we could say it was number one but can confirm it deserves all the great reviews. We had a late lunch (4pm) so the restaurant was quiet but first impresions were good, very clean, lovely welcome and the table was set very nicely, as we had not eaten at a Turkish Restaurant we asked for help and were expertly told about our options and the type of spices etc, we decided on the set lunch menu £9.95 two courses which turned out to be a very good choice as both our starters and main courses were lovely and not too much food. During our stay the service and food were both worthy of all the good reports, i`m sure during the evening it would be more lively with a good vibe. Will use again when back in Bicester/

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank MerchSwindon
Bucks
“An amazing culinary experience with great service and good prices....”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

Okay, All that really needs to be said is make sure you book!

Denis restaurant is busy for very good reason the food is good honest and very tasty, the service is attentive and the prices are very reasonable.

I am fast becoming a regular at this restaurant

1 Thank GJWTraveller