“Fantastic food and service”
Review of Denis Restaurant

Denis Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 109 Restaurants in Bicester
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Turkish
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Traditional Turkish & Mediterranean
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We enjoyed a lovely lunch on a Sunday at this restaurant

Food was fresh and full of flavour

The waitress was very friendly and helpful, without being overbearing. She was very accommodating with our 3 year old nephew (as was the owner), even when he became rather vocal at times!

We all enjoyed a great lunch and will certainly visit again when coming to see family in Bicester. I wish we had a restaurant like this in our home town!

1  Thank Zac_8
There are newer reviews for Denis Restaurant

Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

I wasn't sure what to expect if I'm honest as I'd not tried Turkish food before, but from the minute I sat down there is not one thing I could critisize. The waitress was attentive but not overwhelming. She smiled the whole time and was helpful and friendly, offering gluten free options for my Nan. The food was fresh and full of flavour - the overall experience was refreshingly wonderful. Would definitely go again.

2  Thank DanniBoo88
Reviewed April 30, 2013

My husband and i love this restaurant. The food is always great and the staff are wonderful. If we have people staying we will bring them here as well.

2  Thank sunsh1ne1
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Great service, amazing food & all at great prices.

It has a friendly & cosy atmosphere and is very accommodating for kids too. we have already booked again !

3  Thank RTP73
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Good food with a friendly, buzzing atmosphere on Friday evening. The service is very good and the meal was fantastic value.

3  Thank Phydc