We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Bicester
West Farm B&B and Self Catering Accommodation
Ranked #1 of 19 Bicester B&B and Inns
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Spent couple of unforgetable days there with a friend. Totally relaxing , calm surronding. Sarah and Richard are most hospitable, helpful and freindliest of the host. The studio I stayed in was welcoming, clean, very quiet and warm. comfortable bed and powerful shower. Lovely cooked vegetarian breakfast to start the day with!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Zari P

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Sarah and Richard are the most welcoming and friendliest of hosts and very obliging nothing was too much trouble. Our room was lovely, spotlessly clean and nice and warm. The shower was powerful, not to be bettered, the bed really comfortable, and the breakfast cooked just right and very much enjoyed. The coffee so good that we just had to buy a bag of beans. Couldn't recommend highly enough, very enjoyable stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank William J T
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

Working in Bicester for the past 7-8 weeks bought me to find this place. West farm B&b. By far one of the nicest self catering accommodation I've had for the money. Everything is kept spotlessly clean and no expense spared on the fixtures and furnishings. The owners are brilliant too. Nothing is too much bother and make you feel very welcome. A credit to them both!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed December 2, 2013

Spent two nights here while attending a wedding at the nearby and easy to reach Tythe Barn. Sara was very welcoming and the rooms (we had all three of the stables) were so clean, warm and comfortable. Very quiet at night too, so a good night's sleep is assured unless you're fretting over a speech the next day! Towels luxurious and ample bedding if it's cold.
If we ever find ourselves in the Bicester/Oxford area in future, this is where we will stay.

Room Tip: The twin room has a double bed and a single plus a lounge/kitchen/diner area. One of the double roo...
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DonFred
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We only stayed one night but it was great. We have already recommended this B&B to friends who visit Silverstone Race Track which is only 10 miles away. The breakfast was superb with so much choice. We dined at the Red Lion in the village and the food there was very good. You can't go wrong if you stop over here. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Russell D
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I stayed in one of the stable rooms for two nights with a friend this summer and we thought this place was great. It was a good price and an absolutely beautiful little village, full of friendly locals.

In terms of accommodation, the bathroom was small but perfectly formed with a good, powerful, hot shower. The kitchen was very well equipped, and the furnishings were tasteful. The bed seemed a little narrow in our room, but was quite comfortable, and there were plenty of pillows and blankets.

The locality of West Farm is idyllic - the stables are in the most lovely position, with a courtyard perfect for sitting out and having a coffee, and great parking (good for us as we have a classic car). There was some good wildlife spotting to be had.

The downsides we found were there was no fresh milk left for us, despite there being a fridge in the apartment, instead there were just a handful of the uht milk sachets in there. Also, there were only 2 biscuits left with the tea and coffee, which we thought was a bit stingy, especially as we were staying 2 nights.
Some of the kitchen equipment and utensils were quite dirty/greasy, which was disappointing, but we didnt need to use anything so it didnt affect us.

I'd definitely stay again; in fact I really look forward to visiting both West Farm and Stratton Audley again (especially The Red Lion pub - it's great!)

Room Tip: The self-catered apartments in the stables are in the most lovely setting.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
WestFarmBicester, Owner at West Farm B&B and Self Catering Accommodation, responded to this reviewResponded September 28, 2013

Thank you for your recent review to which I was very sad to receive. Firstly I must apologies for the dirty utensils, I have been in this business for eighteen years and this is the first time I have had a complaint on cleanliness, I would have preferred that you had contacted me straight away so I would have sorted it and reprimanded the cleaner. As to the accommodation these are called Studio's for a reason, they are compact but perfectly formed and and the bed is a standard size double, I do have other Studio's which have bigger beds but this one was the only one available at that time and at that price. With regard to the milk and biscuits,we tend to only to put a token gesture of these in the rooms to refresh guests who may have been traveling for some time.I must emphasize that these are marketed as Self Catering Studios where guests come prepared to cater for their own needs.
The harshness of your scoring was perhaps a little too aggressive as it has had an effect on my over all standing on Trip Advisor!
Kind Regards

Reviewed August 14, 2013

My family and I just came back from England and we stayed here for three nights. It was amazing. We had two rooms and both were excellent. Spacious, immaculate and an amazing private bathroom. I am a city girl and this place almost convinced me to move to the country. After staying in London for four nights in mediocre accommodations, this was heaven!! I will go back any day.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Bicester
The King's Arms Hotel & Restaurant
Bicester Hotel, Golf and Spa
Watts Lodge
Watts Lodge
#2 of 19 in Bicester

Been to West Farm B&B and Self Catering Accommodation? Share your experiences!