Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa
Bignell Park Hotel(Chesterton)
$73
$122
$101
Travelodge Bicester hotel(Bicester)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
Travelocity
Watts Lodge(Bicester)
  • Restaurant
1,004 results
All reviewssports barsteam roomgrays restaurantchanging roomslovely hotelrelaxation roomlovely groundssuperior roomrelaxing breakcourse mealgreat facilitiesbreakfast roommy mumminute drivemain coursefull englishtea and coffee
Reviewed March 19, 2012

Having upgraded to a superior twin room I was disappointed with the mismatched furniture and overall tired feel of the room. We visited the local Shopping Village and used the shuttle service,as advertised, on returning to the hotel laden down with bags and being 6 months and very visibly pregnanat not one bag was caried for me no assisstance was offerd getting to our 1st floor bedroom. On saturday morning we waited 30 minutes for the shuttle to be available while the manager took the bus to the bank, on his return we saw that he'd used this time to also do some shopping as he returned with Tesceo shopping bags!
The staff were nice on the whole but the lack of help with luggage was just rude when a left luggage room door was opened for me and she walked away and watched me lugg 15 bags! The food was nice, room ok, staff so so it didn't feel like a 4 star hotel. late check and early check out 3 star max.

Room Tip: don't bother upgrading because it doesn't feel like you have
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Shelley W
Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed in a twin room and was very disappointed. There were bad stains on the carpet, and on the cushions on the bed. The decor was generally quite tired. No one seemed to care. The staff were very mixed, some good and some outright useless. Breakfast was very good in the morning and the gym/spa facilities are excellent, but considering the cost of staying, I wouldn't recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011
3  Thank Sn0wm0nkey
Reviewed February 27, 2012

Me and my girlfriend stayed on the 24th and 25th of February planning a relaxing break of shopping, spa and walking. The hotel is perfect and very reasonably priced (£160 for the 2 nights b&b) great location minutes from the motorway, bicester outlet and only 15 minutes to Oxford! Rooms were clean, fresh and spacious with nice views over the golf course!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank dbradshaw86
Bicresponse, Director of Sales at Bicester Hotel Golf and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 28, 2012

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us, we often have special offers on, so please do check our website on a regular basis. Thank you for your kind comments in relation to staff and these will certainly be passed on.

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Wish we had booked a two night stay.......arrived Saturday afternoon, quick easy check in. Our room was a superior double, it had a four poster huge bed and a sitting area. We were on first floor and our view was overlooking the 18th hole. I thought that with it being a superior room I would have been supplied with a robe, unfortunately this was not the case (all was not lost as I was pointed in the direction of the spa and they came to my rescue)
Used the spa facilities, the pool was big and it didnt bother us that it was kids time in the pool, part of the pool was sectioned off for adults......rest of spa facilities were fab.
Had dinner in restaurant, staff were very friendly and food was fantastic. Drinks were reasonably priced as well.
Overall an excellent experience and will definately go back

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2012

Spent three nights here. The staff could not have been more friendly or helpful - at reception, in the bar and restaurant, and at the spa. Our room was very spacious and overlooked the pond on the golf course (glorious sunrises). Toiletries, iron, kettle, tea and biscuits all provided. No safe, though, which was a bit odd. The only down-side was that the walls seemed to be paper-thin. We could hear everything going on in the rooms either side of us, including snoring!
The restaurant, although a bit pricey, is very good quality, and the staff went out of their way to be helpful and find something suitable to eat off menu for my children. The bar staff and food were also very good. However, on Saturday lunch-time the bar was packed with local golfers, who were rather loud and obnoxious, and had no qualms about pushing in front of me at the bar.
The spa is beautiful. However, children under 14 are not allowed in the jacuzzis, which is a real shame. I can see the point in keeping babies and toddlers out, but 10 year olds?
Anyway, despite a few small quibbles, I had a very good experience overall, and it;s great value for money.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family