“Wonderful Food!”

En Fuego Grill and Martini Bar
Ranked #3 of 15 Restaurants in Mismaloya
Cuisines: Mexican, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: If you or anyone you meet has ever wanted a dining experience that leans toward the real Mexican flavor, En Fuegos is your place. We are located on the mountainside of Mismaloya on the main road through town (tell your taxi driver to go to the ZOO and we will be on the left side across from the Tequilla Factory). You will enjoy a very short ride over cobblestone streets driving alongside the Mismaloya River. You will pass through a small town (Puebla) where TRUE Mexican people live. The first thing you will notice about our restaurant is how clean, open and welcoming it is. Roberto will be there to get your experience started. He opened the restaurant in 2013 after many years of running places like La Palapa, Vista Grill and has now taken his many years of service and opened his own fine dining restaurant. The cuisine is centered around fresh seafood caught from our own Banderas Bay and delivered to us daily. We also offer high quality beef and made to order menu items as well.
Reviewed April 28, 2014

And an Roberto is a great host. Found it by accident wandering around trying to find someplace for dinner on a Sunday night. Had the best arrachera burrito ever and the homemade chipolte sauce was delicious. Highly recommend it !

Reviewed April 24, 2014

Today was my second visit this trip. I have gone annually the last several years. The fish tacos are fabulous with homemade dressing on the side and less than $2 a piece. The chips are made fresh upon your arrival and served with awesome pico de hallo. Today I tried their coconut shrimp, a bargain at 150 pesos for medium shrimp and 190 pesos for large shrimp. It was served with a yummy mango? sauce and fresh veggies.

Roberto and his staff do a wonderful job making sure you are pleased with everything.

I highly suggest an 8 peso ride on the Mismaloya bus from old town. Many people pay a lot to take a tour of the tequila places that are right across the street which to me is crazy. Go eat at Juan and Only then sample the tequila across the street. It is the equivalent of about 3 short blocks from the highway down into the village of Mismaloya (on the inland side of the road.) Have an adventure and go to a little village and have a great meal at Juan and Only.

3  Thank Cindy L
Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

All I can say is you must have the spicy shrimp! Excellent Roberto knows his stuff! Must try! Service is awesome and price is perfect, won't find a better restaurant in Mismaloya

Reviewed March 21, 2014

Really delicious everything. Reasonable prices, great staff and the owner was a real treat himself.
We were in PV for two weeks and ate four dinners here. We will return.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

We met Roberto as soon as we walked into his establishment. He was very welcoming, friendly and explained the menu in detail and said that we could deviate from the menu as we pleased. I decided on Maui-Maui with shrimp and mussels cooked on a grill in a banana leaf.
My wife had Cerviche. Everything was plated exquisitely. All his bread is made in house.
My wife had Mango Crème Brule and I had Goat cheese with a chocolate sauce (if anyone told me I was going to have goat cheese for dessert I would have just laughed, but as it turned out it was really good).
Roberto's staff went out of there way to ensure our dining experience would be memorable.

Brian and Karen