“This Is Why I Travel”
Review of Tony's Hideaway

Tony's Hideaway
Ranked #2 of 15 Restaurants in Mismaloya
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 21, 2013

What a unique restaurant! Wind your way through a quaint village to a rustic venue and be treated to absolutely delicious food and wonderful service. The welcome was as big as the monstrous margaritas. Throw in some great complimentary nachos and you've the start to a great evening. My whole red snapper was fresh and perfectly prepared. We had our first Mexican coffee here and I don't know why we waited so long for this end of meal treat.
We've been coming to PV for 20 years and this was our first trip to Tony's. I plan to come every year from now on. My wife, on the other hand, would have preferred a larger menu but we can get that at other places.

Reviewed March 21, 2013

A stranger on the beach recommended Tony's to us while staying at the Barcelo Hotel. We went the next night and were delighted with the whole experience - from walking through Mislamoya, to the view out over the valley, to the hospitality of Tony, to the delicious flavors of the food and drink! Our three young adult sons also really enjoyed our meal. If we ever return to PV, Tony's will be a must.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

This was a fantastic dining room that not only captivated the tastebuds, but had a superb atmosphere. The menu was awesome and the margarita's huge!

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My Family and I have been dinning at Tony's for over 22 years. Our trip to Puerto Vallarta would not be complete without having dinner at our Favorite Restaurant in Mismaloya. Excellent Food & First Class Service.Tony and his son's , Herman & Cesar, along with the rest of their family always go out of their way to make you feel at home. There is something for everyone on their menu. My favorite is the Bacon Wrapped Shrimp. Make sure you order The Special Coffee before you go home.
I can't wait to go back to Tony's......WooHoo!

1  Thank WooHooWahine
Reviewed February 15, 2013

I am still dreaming of the shrimp at Tony's. In fact, I haven't ordered shrimp anywhere else because I know it won't be as good. I had the shrimp combination platter-broiled, coconut, and bacon wrapped. All were outstanding and the portions were very generous.My husband had the mahi mahi ; it was seasoned perfectly! The sides were also very tasty.The service was so attentive and friendly, and the views are breathtaking! You are nestled in the tropical mountains-so romantic and secluded. It is a little hard to find, but well worth the effort!