“Why I love Ristorante Ribot”
Review of Ristorante Ribot

Ranked #3 of 153 Restaurants in Lanciano
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Ribot is an elegant place to eat with that old-fashioned high class feeling you don't find much anymore. Great food and service!!
Un ristorante con un'atmosfera elegante che oramai non si trova spesso. Cibo eccellente, servizio ottimo!

Date of visit: November 2017
Write a reviewReviews (367)

Reviewed October 21, 2017 via mobile

A perfect day in town with a perfect end.
Very good food with a taste of love in every portion. Perfect service. If I come back I will visit this restaurant again for sure.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2017 via mobile

The food at this family owned and inspired restaurant is nothing short of exceptional!!

The owner Massimiliano (Massi) for short, was very welcoming and his wait staff were friendly and prompt with service. Looking around I see a 90's inspired decor with a menu that is a mix of traditional and modern.

I absolutely loved the gnocchi with rucola and saffron!! Melted in my mouth and not to mention an abundance of different choices. I went 3 nights in a row and each night Massimiliano, the owner, gave me different suggestions. I can honestly say everything is exceptionally good with a very high quality.

I can't wait to return there again on my next trip. It's worth it!!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed March 24, 2017

from the moment you enter you get that welcome feeling. Massimo, who is also the owner, greets you with a very inviting smile and shows you to your table and within minutes he has your drinks and bread on the table. The menu has some wonderful first corse dishes we has the gluttin free dumplings which were just grand. And for a main corse we left it up to Massimo to decide for us. He served us a cut of Angus beef that was so tender it practically melted in your mouth. Needless to say that along with such a delicious dinner the service rendered by his staff was equally grand.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed September 12, 2016 via mobile

Friendly staff and great food! was passing by for lunch and stumbled into this place! Happy to have dined here. 4 thumbs up all the way from the Philippines!

Date of visit: September 2016