“I can cook better food.”
Review of Luv a Coffee

Luv a Coffee
Ranked #2 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Beenleigh
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Brisbane, Australia
“I can cook better food.”
Reviewed February 5, 2012

Awful, service is ok but the food is disgusting. You are better off going to Macca's if you want something that has even the slightest hint of taste. While I am no chef, I can honestly say that I could out cook the chef here. Poor excuse for breakfast ever. I had Avocado and poached eggs on bread for breakfast. Awful!! Awful! The toast was that terrible thick doorstop crap, the eggs were hard and I don't know what the green sliver of paste was on top but it sure wasn't fresh avocado. RIP OFF!!! I can cook a lovely turkish bread with half an avocado, poached runny eggs and a drizzle of balsamic for much less money and far more taste. I think this chef needs to find another career choice or learn to cook.

5 Thank Mel M

Brisbane, Australia
“Thumbs up”
Reviewed January 20, 2012

Consistently good food and service...............................................................