Group of five stayed 6 nights in the adjoining house, which included three bedrooms, bathroom and small lounge. The accommodation was excellent value for money, the only down side being the sloping ceilings. The service from all of the members of staff was top class. The bar staff especially we're all very knowledgeable, friendly and tolerant, even of our singing. Over the week we managed to eat our way through most of the menu, everything we had was a cut above normal pub fare. Difficult to pick a favorite but the haggis neeps and tatties is a must. I would highly recommend staying at the highlander to anyone. The scenery was striking and the location great for getting to lots of distillery tours.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Highlander Inn Hotel is in the centre of the village of Craigellachie, the heart of Scotland's Malt Whisky Trail. With 5 en-suite bedrooms in the main building and 2 additional houses 35 metres away, each with 3 rooms that share a lounge and bathroom, bar, "club room", outdoor patio, lounge, a la carte restaurant (tremendous food in both the bar and the restaurant), and private, off-street parking, it truly is a great little place to stay when visiting this wonderful part of Scotland. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Highlander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Highlander Hotel Craigellachie
- Highlander Inn Craigellachie, Scotland