I found the website for "The Old Rectory" and was impressed by what I saw, a quick phone call and I had booked the "Stretton Room" for my self and my wife for 2 nights. David, the owner, was most helpful and enquired if we had made arrangements to eat on Saturday evening, he suggested a restaurant and even went as far as to book it for us and call back and confirm the details. On arrival at the Old Rectory we were greeted and shown our room which was beautifully appointed, spotlessly clean, comfortable and even had its own huge library within. The next morning we were amazed by the amount of food on offer for breakfast - cereal, yoghurt, fruit and the most enormous tasty English breakfast, this was better than any 5 star hotel would provide - amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend this accomodation as being the best value for money bed and breakfast that I have ever encountered.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire