I have lost count of how many hotels and bed and breakfasts I have stayed at over the years but this one is near the very top! David and his team could not have made us feel more welcome - nothing was too much trouble and he is a mine of information about the surrounding area - especially great places to eat . Our room was superb and spotless. Lots of lovely little touches that make all the difference to a short break. Quite simply "you get what you pay for" and this was briliant. A real gem in every way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire