We stayed at the Old Rectory at Broseley over the Easter weekend to celebrate my husband's birthday and to explore a part of the country we've only passed through briefly. We'd read the reviews and were not disappointed - David was a fantastic, friendly and welcoming host. Our room (The Ludlow) was well appointed, clean and bright (our only criticism was that the curtains were too thin and the morning sunshine woke us up!). We loved the little touches (excellent selection of teas on the hospitality tray, toiletries - including cotton wool etc) which made all the difference. The breakfast was exceptional - and David really pulled all the stops out to accommodate my vegetarian diet. Thank you David and your fantastic team for making our stay so relaxing and enjoyable, we would definitely stay with you again and would thoroughly recommend your lovely establishment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire