We only stayed one night traveling on way to Wales but the welcome, room and breakfast were excellent. This is one of, if not the most fully equipped and high quality period rooms we have stayed in and we especially liked the very large double jacuzzi bath in the style of a four poster bed.
We were recommended the Thai restaurant 400m up the road for dinner and also found this excellent (the chef is arguably the best Thai chef in the UK and has been on TV etc).
I would not hesitate to return to the Old Rectory.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire