Our second visit to the Old Rectory and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Our very comfortable room was on the ground floor. We had asked for soya milk when we booked and it was available. Our request for a lighter-weight duvet was also dealt with promptly. Dave and his staff made us very welcome. Everywhere was spotlessly clean, the breakfast was excellent. Tea and coffee facilities and biscuits were provided in our room and there was a generous supply of shower gel and other toiletries in the bathroom. The house is conveniently located for visiting the museums in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Rectory is a Victorian country house set in two acres of lawns, orchards and ponds overlooking the Severn Valley just a mile from the historic town of Ironbridge. Every room has been appointed to exception standards and designed to have an individual character. A peaceful and relaxing location central to the museums and other attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your The Old Rectory at Broseley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Rectory Hotel Broseley
- The Old Rectory At Broseley Shropshire